• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License was falsely designated sex offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

I posted this to see if he maybe ever got any resolution as im dealing with it right now. Move along.
You should have started your own thread but, since you already have read the advice offered here to dbizkit12, you can apply it to your similar situation in Texas.

dbizkit12 has not returned to the forum with an update since he first posted last July.

I hope you reconsider and delete from your post your “move along” comment because being rude to the volunteers on this forum is definitely not smart.

Just Blue

I posted this to see if he maybe ever got any resolution as im dealing with it right now.
I suggest you read the Terms of this site, located at the bottom of every page. Rudeness violates the TOS.

If you don't like adhering by the terms of this site, you can move along and pay an Attorney in Texas.

quincy

fo·rum
noun
  1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
When those who register to become members of a site agree to follow the terms and conditions of use for a site, a forum can be a great place to meet and exchange opinions on a particular issue.

FreeAdvice is not, however, a discussion or chat forum. It is designed instead as a place to assist visitors with their own personal current real life legal concerns.

Each thread that is created by a poster belongs to that poster - and members can offer that poster relevant state-specific legal information and advice and help guide them to local legal assistance when warranted.

Most of the rules that govern this forum are spelled out in the Terms and Conditions, however some unwritten rules have developed over the years to help the forum run smoothly.

One unwritten rule is to not add advice or information or questions to another poster’s old thread. Because of the volume of visitors to this site, an old thread is often considered one where there has been no new response from the original poster for at least a month. The old threads are left open only so the original poster can return at a later time with updates.

If you are interested in learning how a poster’s situation has turned out, and they have not been on the forum for a long time, you can try to send them a private message. They may or may not respond. Oftentimes once a poster’s legal issue has been resolved, they “move along” with their life and forget all about this forum. That is probably healthy. :)

If you have your own questions, please start your own thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">