• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My 13 year old does not want to visit me for Christmas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSeDadinMD

Dude, you’ve gone from seeing your child “2 times a week every week” to “alternating school vacations” and 1 week of “summer time”, thereby creating huge gaps when you don’t see your 1st daughter.

If you don’t get it yet, you’ve already alienated your daughter, all by your lonesome:rolleyes:.

3Weymouthgirls

Didn't move in 01

I concur.

MA had a better than national average unemployment rate from 2001 thru the beginning of 2008, per the BLS.gov website, so not buying the "jobless economy" as a reason to move to NC, which was several percentage points higher for most of that time.

You made a choice.

Mom won't be in contempt if you aren't making an attempt to pick the child up, which mom should be helping you with.
MD while jobs were ok the COL and housing were out of reach for most since I gave the ex all of the house and all of the marital assets I used the opportunity to keep supporting my 1st child along with my other children but I digress.

Thank you all for the pettiness and the personal attacks. I posted on this board looking for some sound advice on a situation I am trying to deal with. Instead I have had my parenting skills questioned, accused of abandonment of my child, and a litany of other transgressions. What a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">