• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negative Drug Test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattytx

I've read this sentence over and over and over and can't for the life of me find any disrespect or rudeness anywhere in it. Can someone please point out what I'm missing here?
Perhaps because I corrected his spelling? Nonetheless does not have hyphens. :rolleyes:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
eerelations, it's not. It's neither rude nor disrespectful.

However, she did not give him the answer he wanted to hear. I think that's the crux of the matter.

D-Jarvis

I've read this sentence over and over and over and can't for the life of me find any disrespect or rudeness anywhere in it. Can someone please point out what I'm missing here?
Lets see, I had just got done saying "nonetheless, I was talking about the second drug test". So, with that person coming back and saying what they said, it comes off disrespectful and snide.

D-Jarvis

I thought so too. I just thought maybe I could get the OP to admit his mistake.
And just as that person was being disrespectful, you are being childish, if you can't see that, you're a moron. Trying to see if you could make me admit my mistake, what mistake, I did nothing wrong. Not to mention one person stated that I could do nothing, gave me an explanation and since then I have abandoned this thread except to defend myself you twits. Saying **** like the other person didn't say what I wanted to hear? I was told what I didn't want to hear respectfully and accepted it. Back the **** off if you can't pay attention. Don't post just to start ****, that's just stupid.

D-Jarvis

File immediately. It does sound as though you may not have enough wages to set up a claim. If you were in a claim, and it has been less than a year since that claim was filed, it may be that you can resume your extension. If you had some wages over a year ago, they still may be available to set up a new claim, you may have enough.

If there are insufficient wages to set up a claim and you do not have any more extensions on an old claim to draw, then all the good reasons in the world won't get you unemployment any more. The program is very strictly based on having a claim to draw from covered wages, regardless of the circumstances of your termination from work.

But in any case, find out now. File right away. You may be facing health problems in the future, it would be good to get them straightened up before kidney failure and major issues occur.
Thank you, I will give this a try, just hope I can get by until I find another job.

D-Jarvis

eerelations, it's not. It's neither rude nor disrespectful.

However, she did not give him the answer he wanted to hear. I think that's the crux of the matter.
Look at everything before you go running your mouth. Commentator told me what I wasn't wanting to hear but came off respectful and gave me actual advice while Patty just throws out "you're screwed get over it"(that's how it came off to me) I didn't say anything rude to anyone to warrant you morons coming in here and start bashing when I'm looking for advice. Patty gave none, and you're just here to fuel the fire.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I read every word of the thread. Patty was in no way rude or disrespectful.

You, on the other hand, were both.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Just from what we've seen many, many times on these forums, this collective lack of emotional maturity is a definite trend. People perceive "straightforward" as mean. If you don't candy everything up with hearts and flowers and smiley faces, you're accused of being rude. Ironically, the manner in which they accuse you of being rude is almost always rude.

Seriously. If you actually get your feelings hurt by "And nonetheless, your termination was still legal", you have a problem.

D-Jarvis

Just from what we've seen many, many times on these forums, this collective lack of emotional maturity is a definite trend. People perceive "straightforward" as mean. If you don't candy everything up with hearts and flowers and smiley faces, you're accused of being rude. Ironically, the manner in which they accuse you of being rude is almost always rude.

Seriously. If you actually get your feelings hurt by "And nonetheless, your termination was still legal", you have a problem.
Cute, but I don't usually see anyone come back all nice and peachy when they deem something rude has been said to them, don't act like you are any different. My feelings aren't hurt, I'm annoyed, there is a difference. Glad to see another someone else came here to fuel the fire. Do you have something to bring to the table? This topic has already been answered, the advice given, your views are pointless. I know this sounds rude, but why come in here and post when the answer has been given.

Last edited:

ecmst12

OP is just cranky because his kidneys are failing and he's being poisoned by his own body. Cut him a break.

D-Jarvis

OP is just cranky because his kidneys are failing and he's being poisoned by his own body. Cut him a break.[/QUOTEl

lol. They are not failing yet. Doc says that because of all the sodas I drank have caused all this though. I said something to one person and then more swarmed in to throw in their two cents about that instead of the topic at hand. I am married and have a child and a mortgage. I was looking for help knowing that unemployment might not be an option anymore. Thought this would be a good site for ADVICE and that one person kinda pissed me off. After that I was told that person didn't tell me what I wanted to hear when both you and someone else had told me I was **** out of luck with an explanation that I accepted. To me, those people were being kid of stupid. Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">