• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negative Drug Test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since you seem to be reading into several posts a lot of meaning that was not intended to be there, yes, you are wrong.

mlane58

OP is just cranky because his kidneys are failing and he's being poisoned by his own body. Cut him a break.[/QUOTEl

lol. They are not failing yet. Doc says that because of all the sodas I drank have caused all this though. I said something to one person and then more swarmed in to throw in their two cents about that instead of the topic at hand. I am married and have a child and a mortgage. I was looking for help knowing that unemployment might not be an option anymore. Thought this would be a good site for ADVICE and that one person kinda pissed me off. After that I was told that person didn't tell me what I wanted to hear when both you and someone else had told me I was **** out of luck with an explanation that I accepted. To me, those people were being kid of stupid. Am I wrong?
You are wrong! after reading all this dialogue, the only person that was rude was you when you were given accurate information and apparently didn't like the answers. Most that provided answers are highly skilled HR Professionals with many years of experience.

Most are married, have children and have mortgages---so whats your point. Get rid of the attitude and maybe you won't further issues with new employers.

D-Jarvis

You are wrong! after reading all this dialogue, the only person that was rude was you when you were given accurate information and apparently didn't like the answers. Most that provided answers are highly skilled HR Professionals with many years of experience.

Most are married, have children and have mortgages---so whats your point. Get rid of the attitude and maybe you won't further issues with new employers.
Wrong about what? I accepted those who gave me accurate answers. Who gave me an accurate answer that I argued with? Whose answers didn't I like?

And the whole point of me bringing up married, parent, and have a mortgage, was to help put into context the reason why I am eager for help. How do you miss the point?

Last edited:

D-Jarvis

I've read this sentence over and over and over and can't for the life of me find any disrespect or rudeness anywhere in it. Can someone please point out what I'm missing here?
Do you read that alone, or accompany it with what had been said prior. When one states something, and then another comes back repeats part of it and then states their point, it is usually a sign of disrespect.

D-Jarvis

I can see why your job let you go.
See this is the **** that i'm talking about. Face to face, I the most respectful, kind, friendly person you could see. I am a people person. But it's people like you all that set me off. People who are not fully aware of anything. People who find it necessary to just spout off the first needless thing that pops into your brain. You do not know me, but yet from so little find it necessary to judge me as it seems. I ask why. One person stated that they believe everyone essentially wants everything sugar coated anymore when that is not the case, you do not have to sugar coat anything but you don't have to indecent. If someone smells like ****, you don't tell them they smell like **** and you don't have to tell them they smell good but could use and extra touch. Excuse me if I found something disrespectful that others did not.

Last edited:

Proserpina

I can see why your job let you go.
No kidding.

OP - please see this from the other point of view.

You're the ONLY person in this entire thread who has resorted to cussing.

The only one.

Now seriously - how do you think that looks?

Proserpina

I sure am.
Dang. Maybe it's because I was raised in a different country. But it sure as heck isn't a sign of disrespect where I come from...or, now I think about it, anywhere else I've lived during the past 15 years (that'd be within the US, incidentally). :confused:

D-Jarvis

No kidding.

OP - please see this from the other point of view.

You're the ONLY person in this entire thread who has resorted to cussing.

The only one.

Now seriously - how do you think that looks?
That has no bearing on right or wrong. So cussing out weighs disrespect. I'll remember that.

Proserpina

That has no bearing on right or wrong. So cussing out weighs disrespect. I'll remember that.
You do that. It will help. I promise.

Seeing as you weren't disrespected in the first place, and that cussing is one of the most blatant signs of disrespect in existence, and all that.

D-Jarvis

You do that. It will help. I promise.

Seeing as you weren't disrespected in the first place, and that cussing is one of the most blatant signs of disrespect in existence, and all that.
And you are just another person who doesn't understand context. If you did, you would see where I was coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">