• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negative Drug Test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecmst12

Think about it. Everyone else who has posted thinks you are seeing something that isn't there. You alone seem to see this disrespect. That would seem to indicate that you are the one who doesn't get it. I'm very sorry if you believe you were insulted, but you are wrong, you were not insulted and you are just going to have to get over it.

D-Jarvis

Think about it. Everyone else who has posted thinks you are seeing something that isn't there. You alone seem to see this disrespect. That would seem to indicate that you are the one who doesn't get it. I'm very sorry if you believe you were insulted, but you are wrong, you were not insulted and you are just going to have to get over it.
In the context of what it was, I see Patty's response as rude. I do have to disagree with you ecmst, I feel the way I feel. If someone said something that offended you, but not anyone else, you still can be offended, you aren't wrong for feeling that way. If you were the only homo in a group of straight people and I said "hi fag" and it offended you and no one else, does that make you wrong? I know it is an extreme example, but the only that came to mind. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">