• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paternal grandmother wants custody of my 11y/o daughter...HELP!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

I personially am disgusted that you want to make jokes out of the responses that you have received. You really need to take a look at yourself.

LisaJoy79

Shay:

When I was telling you that I thought that you were funny, in no way was I trying to be sarcastic. It was indeed funny!! You did make me laugh at how you were responding to people:). But if I offended you with that compliment, I apologize. I'm not THAT ignorant of a person that you're assuming that I am. When I say "Be Blessed", I mean it. Not to try to shut you up, not trying to "be smart" with ya. I tell my friends, and family the same in closing, "Be Blessed". And no, it was not to insinuate that you are a 'sinner'.

Just wanted to pay you your compliments and try to give credit where credit is due. But the hell with it. Either way, it will always be something said out of defense by BOTH parties at ALL times. I'm learning this forum, and I'm learning it fast.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shay-Pari'e

PS-Shay:

When I was telling you that I thought that you were funny, in no way was I trying to be sarcastic. It was indeed funny!! You did make me laugh at how you were responding to people:). But if I offended you with that compliment, I apologize. I'm not THAT ignorant of a person that you're assuming that I am. When I say "Be Blessed", I mean it. Not to try to shut you up, not trying to "be smart" with ya. I tell my friends, and family the same in closing, "Be Blessed". And no, it was not to insinuate that you are a 'sinner'.

Just wanted to pay you your compliments and try to give credit where credit is due. But the hell with it. Either way, it will always be something said out of defense by BOTH parties at ALL times. I'm learning this forum, and I'm learning it fast

I did not take your post as sarcastic. I was just trying to open your eyes. Come on now, you need to get your life together, and you can't bitch at the people taking care of your child. If your child is in need, then you find a way to provide.

LisaJoy79

I'm just saying that I wish I could have been a part of the forum when you were responding to it:) Its not that I was trying to take it as a joke, or you as a joke, but the post was strange within itself! You even admitted to it, and I was just agreeing.

That was all.

Last edited by a moderator:

LisaJoy79

PS-Shay:

Just wanted to pay you your compliments and try to give credit where credit is due. But the hell with it. Either way, it will always be something said out of defense by BOTH parties at ALL times. I'm learning this forum, and I'm learning it fast

I did not take your post as sarcastic. I was just trying to open your eyes. Come on now, you need to get your life together, and you can't bitch at the people taking care of your child. If your child is in need, then you find a way to provide.
I was in NO WAY trying to come across as "bitching" at the people who are helping with my child. My only concern out of all of this is that I have my daughter back, but the paternal grandma wants custody of my daughter. We never came to that agreement(her & I), this was supposed to be a temporary arrangement. I sure did not want my child to be over there too long, just for the grandma to ask me, "When are you coming to get her??" I do know how this lady operates at times, and I don't believe in "wearing out your welcome"....everything was fine until I told her I'm ready to pick my child up and bring her back with me. She knew this was a temp. arrangement. But now she wants to threaten me with court papers. Call it what you want, but I found that to be unfair. I even told her I would pay her back for everything that she's done for my child(monetary). And I agree; I DO need to get my life together-and I'm doing that as well...as we speak. I do think I should at least finish college to get my degree since I have to pay back almost $40k in student loans..may as well have something to show for it:)

So what is wrong with that?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">