• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L

LLATWELL

to the first person who seems more interested in judging the situation please keep your comments to yourself you dont know all the details, this has been very difficult for the whole family.
she has know for months but was afraid to say until late sunday night. monday I made the doctors appointment and tuesday filed the police report. and we are looking at all options available.
this is not something any parent could be prepared for or go by a book to know what to do. I thought this was a site i could get sound legal advice and not criticized, for not devulging all the details i thought it was to be kept short and to the point.
for the individual who came to my aid and gave me the abotion law for florida, thank you

A

advicesucks

casual observer said:
Hey Dequeen, what is your deal? Better yet, what are your qualifications to dispense advice to anyone? On any given topic.

From what I have seen, you are quite the bandwagon jumper. Waiting until one of the other "smart azzes" proffers up some worthless nugget of advice, then you chime in with your ramblings.

I have yet to see you answer anyones question directly. Did it ever occur to you, that even though some of the questions posted here may seem idiotic, that to the individual posting, it may actually constitute a crisis to them?

With the exception of cbg and beth3, I have not seen any of you so called resident experts, dispense anything other than drivel. Instead, you sit atop your little internet kingdom, chuckling to yourself about what a witty reply you made to an issue you have no clue to. You are a perfect sample of what a large percentage of shut ins such as yourself have become. Popular in your internet circle of dorks. hiding in the shadows of your work station at home, eating krispy kremes and whining to yourself about how bad the world is.

Why don't you try something constructive, like volunteering in your community, or working towards getting an education in a particular field so you can spout off with some authority, and maybe even garner a little respect for yourself.

Give it a rest, all of you smart azzes. People come here in a legitimate search for help. Your condesending retorts, and "look at how cool I am" crap helps no one.

Sincerely,

the casual observer
I agree, this site is devalued by the 5-6 people who are constantly posting on here and do nothing but amuse themselves by toying with people desperately seeking assistance. Theres a reason why there are a few posters with 10,000+ posts and most other members have less than 10. People come here, get berated by the senior members and leave. This site could be much more valuable if the senior members were decent

H

hexeliebe

as opposed to what? Your advice which amounts to nothing but personal observation?

Or did I miss where you actually cited case law, statutes or court opinions to back up anything you've ever posted here?

JETX

"Theres a reason why there are a few posters with 10,000+ posts and most other members have less than 10."
*** Are you really so stupid as to think that this should be any other way?? This is a LEGAL advice forum. The few people who have 10,000 plus posts have that many because they are answering the questions posed by those writers who "have less than 10".

"People come here, get berated by the senior members and leave."
*** Cleary NOT supported by the facts. There are literally thousands who have posted their questions and problems on this forum who get prompt and accurate responses and returned to thank us (those with more than 10,000 posts). And yes, there are some who get smartassed responses. And even some, like you, who provide no service at all to the forum and who get blasted by everyone for your insipid and useless posts.

"This site could be much more valuable if the senior members were decent"
*** And I suggest that this forum would be even better if idiot posters like you would post ONLY when you can provide a legally accurate response as supported by statute or case law. However, instead of having that, we all have to deal with your tedious and bland whining about how unfair the world is to you....

H

hexeliebe

I think he may have just won a judgement, motion or whole dang case HG. Lawyers tend to get analytical during giddy times :D

Son of Slam

She chose to breed with this man and now you want to have a hand in killing their offspring? Are you prepared to spend eternity in, well, you'll find out. Or, perhaps you will repent.

A

advicesucks

hexeliebe said:
I think he may have just won a judgement, motion or whole dang case HG. Lawyers tend to get analytical during giddy times :D
But is JETX a lawyer? No. Neither are any of the other "wannabe" lawyers citing cases codes and statutes in this forum. if you folks are all so "legal minded" then why dont you get your Bar license and practice?

I'll post whatever I feel like posting if I feel its helpful to the thread originator. Its understandable the nonlawyers who have spent thousands of hours on this site misleading people feel threatened by that.

H

hexeliebe

Well it's been nice not knowing you. See you next time you register to use this site under a different username:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">