• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C

casual observer

Isn't it ironic, that without even mentioning names, the EXACT jackasses I referred to in my post(the folks whose bandwagon dequeen is always so eager to jump on) replied with such vigor.

I gave credit to those here that, from what I have seen make genuine attempts at being helpful. The rest of you, and you obviously know who you are, are blow hards. You act as if you have never even come close to an infraction of our legal code. Truth be told, none of us are so perfect that we can sit in our little glass house hurling stones. Even still, a few of you, again, you know who you are by the offense you took at my post, continue chucking boulders.

Didn't your mothers ever teach you the addage, "if you can't say anything nice(or helpful in this instance) shut your pie hole? Maybe she should have.

As far as threatening me? This forum, like so many others survives by virtue of not having been jerks to the wrong people. I am no hacker, cracker, freeker or otherwise, so you are certainly safe from me, and most of the others that come here. But mind you, there will come a day when this forum, like so many others will perish as a result of your snide remarks to the wrong individual.

Then you will be relegated back to pogo or whereever else you can find someone to pick on.

The Casual Observer

dequeendistress

Thanky for making it clear!!!

I was just curious as to how persons who use the F word, and who post completely worthless, derogatory statements, feel so righteous.

Seems there is quite a bit of sucking these days.

dequeendistress

casual observer said:
Isn't it ironic, that without even mentioning names, the EXACT jackasses I referred to in my post(the folks whose bandwagon dequeen is always so eager to jump on) replied with such vigor.

I gave credit to those here that, from what I have seen make genuine attempts at being helpful. The rest of you, and you obviously know who you are, are blow hards. You act as if you have never even come close to an infraction of our legal code. Truth be told, none of us are so perfect that we can sit in our little glass house hurling stones. Even still, a few of you, again, you know who you are by the offense you took at my post, continue chucking boulders.

Didn't your mothers ever teach you the addage, "if you can't say anything nice(or helpful in this instance) shut your pie hole? Maybe she should have.

As far as threatening me? This forum, like so many others survives by virtue of not having been jerks to the wrong people. I am no hacker, cracker, freeker or otherwise, so you are certainly safe from me, and most of the others that come here. But mind you, there will come a day when this forum, like so many others will perish as a result of your snide remarks to the wrong individual.

Then you will be relegated back to pogo or whereever else you can find someone to pick on.

The Casual Observer
You mentioned MY username...and the term jackass...what are your remarks other than snide and unnecessary? BTW you really do not need to follow certain posters around either.

C

casual observer

Seems there is quite a bit of sucking these days. [/B]

I believe the above would be known as "the pot calling the kettle black"

The Casual Observer

HomeGuru

advicesucks said:
I'll post whatever I feel like posting if I feel its helpful to the thread originator. Its understandable the nonlawyers who have spent thousands of hours on this site misleading people feel threatened by that.

**A: you are a total joke. Keep it up and you will not be posting on this website period.

M

monnickasmommy

involving possible deformaties due to x-rays done and prescription medications taken before knowing her condition

As in what kind od deformations

I was on prescription medications for 6 1/2 months of my pregnacy and I have a healthy, braty, spoiled, foot stoping, fit thrown 17 month old-

djohnson

Just to jump on someone's bandwagon here:D

The original poster was not the one spouting off and still deseves help and someone gave that to her. I understood in her first post that they were going to prosecute but just had not yet. I may not agree with her personal decision, especially since it should be her daughters and not hers, but it doesn't mean she should not get a legal answer which is what she came here for.

She did finally get it but not until after she was judged (wonder where you'll end up for that). I know people here give there opinions but they usually come with help also. That was not the case this time and that is what brought all this on.

There are many that have been helped on this forum by senior members and even occasionally others, but I do think this was a bad case.

R

ReviewerOfTime

For the most part, I have to agree with the casual observer and advicesucks.

Self-righteousness and ageism from the senior members do not help matters, either.

Why, just recently I posted two topics that were honest inqueries for information. One forum member questioned my posting of one of the topics. Another member responded with outright antagonism.

I deleted the two topics to prevent the other local buzzards from turning the topics into flame wars. If I had known that there were other users here that also had problems with the behavior of the senior members, I might have kept those topics up as backup to casual observer's points.

Where in Sam Hill are the administrators and forum moderators? Are they hidden among the people?

From what I've seen and experienced on the forums, I can say this: Yes, the senior members do seem to offer a helping hand, and have answered others' queries. However, the way in which they go about it is not necessarily friendly.

JETX

"For the most part, I have to agree with the casual observer and advicesucks."
*** No surprise there.... given that you are gay child molester!

R

ReviewerOfTime

JETX said:
"For the most part, I have to agree with the casual observer and advicesucks."
*** No surprise there.... given that you are gay child molester!
Okay. Now you have moven from suggestiveness to blantant lies. Would you like to defame my character any further?

That user (JETX) started out by answering one of the questions I posted, but then started drawing absurd conclusions with little support other than a libelous web site and general questions I asked. Both are shaky sources of support for this user's untrue statements of information and slanted opinions about me.

H

hexeliebe

Both are shaky sources of support for this user's untrue statements of information and slanted opinions about me.
And where did JetX call you a "Slant-eyed gay child molester!"?

All he said was that you were a "gay child molester".

Would you like to defame my character any further?
Sure. Why not? I'm in a charitable mood these days.

You're a gay child molester with 'shrinkage' and a mole on your ass. The only way you can feel manly is to prey on little children and the first time you step foot in jail (which, if we are all lucky, will be tomorrow) you'll learn why toilet plungers have such long, hard handles.

How was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">