• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R

ReviewerOfTime

cbg said:
The thread that would not die....
Well, as I asked: where are the moderators and administrators? They could close this thread. They have to be around somewhere, since user accounts have been randomly disappearing and senior members have been made warnings that suggested account termination.

H

hexeliebe

Well, as I asked: where are the moderators and administrators? They could close this thread. They have to be around somewhere, since user accounts have been randomly disappearing and senior members have been made warnings that suggested account termination.
Oh, they are very "HERE" :D And you have insulted more than one of them.

But they are generous with idiots and child molesters. And since we haven't had any scum to play with for awhile, it's their Christmas present to us.

R

ReviewerOfTime

Who's the head administrator?

I am in a perfect position to complain and to defend myself against the unwarranted attacks of the forum members. If you would support the untrue gibberish that is being created, mercy; you are no better than they.

H

hexeliebe

Depends on which religion you follow. Some know him as GOD while others refer to him as Buddah, Jaweh, Allah and I've even heard him referred to as "Aw Christ!".

H

hexeliebe

I am in a perfect position to complain and to defend myself against the unwarranted attacks of the forum members. If you would support the untrue gibberish that is being created, mercy; you are no better than they.
The only position you are in is one you put yourself in by being a total jerkoff. If you had not come on this forum acting like a putz you wouldn't have been treated as such.

Now, either shut the hell up and go back to being a wet-nosed kid and enjoy your childhood, or take it like a man. Either way, no one is keeping you here except you.

R

ReviewerOfTime

That was a very clever response. :)

Okay, let me see if I can put this in terms that you will understand.

I am asking about the highest administrator of the forums that is *mortal*. k? k. :)

H

hexeliebe

Her name is "Mary" and anyone can send her an e-mail. Feel free. :D

But at least do me the courtesy of spelling my name correctly. The last person who complained about me couldn't even spell.

R

ReviewerOfTime

And how was I total jerkoff?

How am I a "child molester?"

None of you have supplied your statements with one bit of support.

Last edited:
H

hexeliebe

Would you like to defame my character any further?
I was simply acceeding to your wishes. Next time, don't ask for what you really don't want. As a defense to defamation I simply have to point to the above question. You invited anyone to defame you and I did. Simple enough.

As for being a jerkoff, you continue and yet, no matter what anyone says, you'll never notice. It's this "messiah" phase you're going through. So, if you want to stop being a jerkoff, stop coming here or stop responding.

It's that simple.

None of you have yet to supply your statements with one bit of support.
I just did. Now, are you going to actually read and comprehend or continue playing "poor me".

R

ReviewerOfTime

Though incomplete and flawed, I've understood most of the information you people have given me.

I just won't argue any further, since you're probably going to keep your positions.

I can't wait to see casual observer reply to the topic.

R

ReviewerOfTime

Okay, then. It seems that the *senior* members around me have put their fingers in their ears and are la-la-laing to themselves now.

I am out of here. I and other members have already expressed their grievances towards this place.

If anyone still has grievances against this place and would like to talk about it (somewhere outside of the confines of this slanted and irrational community), then hit me up; I've got web space and CGI capabilities, and I would treasure the opportunity to use them to put down this community for its faults.

The next time you need legal advice, don't make it FreeAdvice.

Muah.

- Shane
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">