• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to relinquish rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesley5874

he actually went to court to get custody spent 2000.00 on a lawyer and flying in from seattle and my mom still has him. he is also thinking of dissolving his rights because my mom won't let him have him. she only calls him to ask if he has sent out any money. I think it is just as wrong to hold on to a child for money as it is to want to relinquish your rights because of money. If our son actually wanted something to do with us it would be different but he don't. I saw him the other day at kmart and he completely ignorned me like I wasn't even there. He also did not even speak to his brother or sister. My son that lives with me went to say hi and he just ignored him and walked away. So what am I suppose to do try to force him to live with me so he can cause distress in the household because he don't won't to be there. I can not put the other two children through that. He is also abusive to his sister. So it seems that the path I am going for is the best path for me.

Silverplum

chesley5874 said:
he actually went to court to get custody spent 2000.00 on a lawyer and flying in from seattle and my mom still has him. he is also thinking of dissolving his rights because my mom won't let him have him. she only calls him to ask if he has sent out any money. I think it is just as wrong to hold on to a child for money as it is to want to relinquish your rights because of money. If our son actually wanted something to do with us it would be different but he don't. I saw him the other day at kmart and he completely ignorned me like I wasn't even there. He also did not even speak to his brother or sister. My son that lives with me went to say hi and he just ignored him and walked away. So what am I suppose to do try to force him to live with me so he can cause distress in the household because he don't won't to be there. I can not put the other two children through that. He is also abusive to his sister. So it seems that the path I am going for is the best path for me.
Okay**************..

ceara19

72264kids said:
Ceara19 just wants to make sure that she can keep grabbing money. All future advice that she gives is bound to be based on that :D :D
Would you mind telling me exactly where it is that I can "grab" all of this money from? Last time I checked, the only money in my bank account is the money that I have personally EARNED by WORKING.

If there is more money out there somewhere waiting for me to "grab" it, no one has bothered to let me know about it.

72264kids

ceara19 said:
Would you mind telling me exactly where it is that I can "grab" all of this money from? Last time I checked, the only money in my bank account is the money that I have personally EARNED by WORKING.

If there is more money out there somewhere waiting for me to "grab" it, no one has bothered to let me know about it.
You have probably forgotten how hard your ex works to fill your wallet.

You liberals give everyone bad advice, and try to shut everyone up. Don't take a dime of means tested benefits, but make sure that you grab as much money from all the sugar daddys in town.

Child Support isn't supporting a kid, it's supporting the other "parents" drug habit. Just ask "Diggity gangsta Momma", the liberal's poster child for abortion.

Diggity how do you afford a pc? Did Mickey D's trust you with their alarm system? :D :D :D :D

"Movin' on up to the regista yo"

:) :eek:

tylersmom

72264kids said:
You have probably forgotten how hard your ex works to fill your wallet.

You liberals give everyone bad advice, and try to shut everyone up. Don't take a dime of means tested benefits, but make sure that you grab as much money from all the sugar daddys in town.

Child Support isn't supporting a kid, it's supporting the other "parents" drug habit. Just ask "Diggity gangsta Momma", the liberal's poster child for abortion.

Diggity how do you afford a pc? Did Mickey D's trust you with their alarm system? :D :D :D :D

"Movin' on up to the regista yo"

:) :eek:
You are an ALLEDGED (I don't think you can sue me for libel if I insert that word) psychotic jackass who is only here to annoy others and amuse yourself. I suggest you go get a job and maybe a life.

As for OP, so you basically are just willing to let your own child go? As a mother, I just don't get that. Well, look at it like this, the responsibililty you take for the child will only have to be a financial one. You're not getting out of that, as you shouldn't. If you are able to care for your 2nd child, you should damn well care for the 1st one.

72264kids

tylersmom said:
You are an ALLEDGED (I don't think you can sue me for libel if I insert that word) psychotic jackass who is only here to annoy others and amuse yourself. I suggest you go get a job and maybe a life.

As for OP, so you basically are just willing to let your own child go? As a mother, I just don't get that. Well, look at it like this, the responsibililty you take for the child will only have to be a financial one. You're not getting out of that, as you shouldn't. If you are able to care for your 2nd child, you should damn well care for the 1st one.
As Diggety would say...." I am whateva u say I is" or "am".....

I came to ask a straightforward questions, and trolls like you love to pop in and try to deter people when they ask. Everyone else goes whimpering away, but you will just need to bar me for that to happen. So jack your own a$$.

Shay-Pari'e

72264kids said:

I came to ask a straightforward questions, and trolls like you love to pop in and try to deter people when they ask. Everyone else goes whimpering away, but you will just need to bar me for that to happen. So jack your own a$$.
You sure do have a fetish with Micky D's. Did you get fired recently? Is that why you are acting like a complete ass on this forum?

Do you have a neighborhood playground you could go play at?

tylersmom

72264kids said:

I came to ask a question, and trolls like you love to pop in and try to deter people when they ask straightforward questions. So jack your own a$$.

Yes, and you are just full of helpful legal advice. I guess the only opinions that should be accepted on here are yours.

Oh, and one more thing, while spouting off what I sure you think are quick witted remarks, you seem to have gotten confused: You didn't ask a question here. This is someone else's post! Believe it or not, this forum isn't all about you!!!!

72264kids

Shay-Pari'e said:
You sure do have a fetish with Micky D's. Did you get fired recently? Is that why you are acting like a complete ass on this forum?

Do you have a neighborhood playground you could go play at?
I'm already underneath ur mamas bed, playtime is over. I "return the favor" because its ok for "senior posters" to troll and a$$ume whatever they want about people. Should a newbie come in and give you the same treatment, then it's such a big deal.

Anyways back to your dayjob, hope it beats Mickey D's. Tell Diggity Gold Digger that I said hi.

72264kids

tylersmom said:
Yes, and you are just full of helpful legal advice. I guess the only opinions that should be accepted on here are yours.

Oh, and one more thing, while spouting off what I sure you think are quick witted remarks, you seem to have gotten confused: You didn't ask a question here. This is someone else's post! Believe it or not, this forum isn't all about you!!!!
Do a search, and then make sure that you come back and join the troll gang. I asked a question, and folks came back copying and pasting.

You won't have to worry, I'll be barred soon, moderator always silently sides against newbies that fight back.

tylersmom

72264kids said:
I'm already underneath ur mamas bed, playtime is over. I "return the favor" because its ok for "senior posters" to troll and a$$ume whatever they want about people. Should a newbie come in and give you the same treatment, then it's such a big deal.

Anyways back to your dayjob, hope it beats Mickey D's. Tell Diggity Gold Digger that I said hi.

There's a big difference. They actually offer legal advice. You are the troll, you sad, pathetic, insignificant little crybaby.

I doubt if Mickey D's would even hire you.

Do you even know what a "liberal" is? You seem to love that word. What exactly does that make you?

Shay-Pari'e

Here was your question,

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=328046

72264kids
Member Join Date: May 2006

Is this libel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I was told by another party via email that I should "get a life", is this libel?

Sorry, I am new to this.

Thanks

Here is your answer,

GET A LIFE !

tylersmom

72264kids said:
Do a search, and then make sure that you come back and join the troll gang. I asked a question, and folks came back copying and pasting.

You won't have to worry, I'll be barred soon, moderator always silently sides against newbies that fight back.

Oh I did check. I realize you have asked questions, but unfortunately this isn't your thread, so beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">