• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to relinquish rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceara19

Silverplum said:
You can't just get rid of an irritating kid. Usually.

Is there a qualified person ready and willing to adopt him? What does his father say about this?
Apparently no one wants to "force" the child to live with dad. Letting a child make these choices always works out so well. :rolleyes:

Silverplum

ceara19 said:
Apparently no one wants to "force" the child to live with dad. Letting a child make these choices always works out so well. :rolleyes:
What a morning. Who let the kooks out?!? :eek: :p :D

Well, somebody has to take the kid. (What? Who, me take him? I think not!) Pretty damn sad when neither parent wants to deal w/their kid. :(

ceara19

Silverplum said:
What a morning. Who let the kooks out?!? :eek: :p :D

Well, somebody has to take the kid. (What? Who, me take him? I think not!) Pretty damn sad when neither parent wants to deal w/their kid. :(
I'm beginning to think there was a security breech at Bellevue.

chesley5874

ceara19 said:
It could be one the inbred kids she had after she was raped by her cousin.
you guys are being rude and nasty for no reason my kids were taken away 13 years ago because I had a nervous breakdown. I came on her to ask for advice not be insulted or critised if you do not have any helpful advice then do not say anthing and quit being some daggone mean.

ceara19

chesley5874 said:
you guys are being rude and nasty for no reason my kids were taken away 13 years ago because I had a nervous breakdown. I came on her to ask for advice not be insulted or critised if you do not have any helpful advice then do not say anthing and quit being some daggone mean.
That was a comment directed to Silverplum about 72264kids and had nothing to do with you or your situation. You have received your legally correct answer. Adding more information 6 pages later doesn't change that answer. There is little to no change of terminating your rights and/or ending your child support obligation unless your MOTHER initiates the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">