• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to relinquish rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

72264kids

tylersmom said:
There's a big difference. They actually offer legal advice. You are the troll, you sad, pathetic, insignificant little crybaby.

I doubt if Mickey D's would even hire you.

Do you even know what a "liberal" is? You seem to love that word. What exactly does that make you?
No, they don't offer legal advice, they only offer legal advice if they don't have a chip on their shoulder.

Do you know what liberal is, or do you meet the definition?

Maybe Mickey D's hire's liberals and maybe that would work out for you. Make sure that you finish elementary first. :D :D :D

lealea1005

hey! 72264....whatever

I'm a newbie that's already tired of your ranting.....the poster has legitimate concerns.....let the experienced people give the advice.....at least they make sense!

72264kids

lealea1005 said:
hey! 72264....whatever

I'm a newbie that's already tired of your ranting.....the poster has legitimate concerns.....let the experienced people give the advice.....at least they make sense!
If you could read, that would make sense wouldn't it? :D :D

72264kids

Shay-Pari'e said:
Here was your question,

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=328046

72264kids
Member Join Date: May 2006

Is this libel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I was told by another party via email that I should "get a life", is this libel?

Sorry, I am new to this.

Thanks

Here is your answer,

GET A LIFE !
Wow, copy & paste, that is all that you can do. I thought the purpose of this forum was to answer legal questions, not to dig trash. I didn't start talking about your day job till your breath started stinking of crap did I? :D :rolleyes:

Shay-Pari'e

72264kids said:
If you could read, that would make sense wouldn't it? :D :D
72264kids

Is this libel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told by another party via email that I should "get a life", is this libel?

Sorry, I am new to this.

Thanks

Here is your answer,

GET A LIFE !

Shay-Pari'e

72264kids said:
Wow, copy & paste, that is all that you can do. I thought the purpose of this forum was to answer legal questions, not to dig trash. I didn't start talking about your day job till your breath started stinking of crap did I? :D :rolleyes:
You still have not talked about my day job.:rolleyes:

72264kids

Shay-Pari'e said:
72264kids

Is this libel?

Sorry, I am new to this.

Thanks

Here is your answer,

GET A LIFE !
Edit>Copy

Edit>Paste

What a winner! Ran out of words huh?

tylersmom

72264kids said:
No, they don't offer legal advice, they only offer legal advice if they don't have a chip on their shoulder.

Do you know what liberal is, or do you meet the definition?

Maybe Mickey D's hire's liberals and maybe that would work out for you. Make sure that you finish elementary first. :D :D :D

Why don't you try removing that boulder from your shoulder and get back to me.

Actually, I've only ever voted republican, but I'd consider myself to be a Liberatarian. I'm conservative fiscally but more liberal socially. Let me guess, you are back in the woods somewhere with your head shaved and a copy of Mein Kampf under your pillow, right? Oh, I'm sorry, am I being too judgemental and insulting? Are you the only one allowed to do that?

As for Mickey D's, thanks, but I have a job. It's one that you'd never be qualified for, you have to have an above average I.Q.

ceara19

72264kids said:
You have probably forgotten how hard your ex works to fill your wallet.

You liberals give everyone bad advice, and try to shut everyone up. Don't take a dime of means tested benefits, but make sure that you grab as much money from all the sugar daddys in town.

Child Support isn't supporting a kid, it's supporting the other "parents" drug habit. Just ask "Diggity gangsta Momma", the liberal's poster child for abortion.

Diggity how do you afford a pc? Did Mickey D's trust you with their alarm system? :D :D :D :D

"Movin' on up to the regista yo"

:) :eek:
I have no idea if my ex works AT ALL. However, I am 110% POSITIVE that he doesn't contribute a damn thing to me or MY children. The ONLY person that fills MY wallet is ME. The ONLY thing you got right is the fact that I am a liberal and proud of it. Obviously, that bothers you a great deal for some reason, so I must be doing something right!

72264kids

Shay-Pari'e said:
Hmm, he might come back and ask if he can sue you for calling him an idiot. Don't worry though, the truth is alway's a defense.;)
Plenty of absolute defenses seen here including the "poster children for abortion here" that I have come across.

72264kids

ceara19 said:
I have no idea if my ex works AT ALL. However, I am 110% POSITIVE that he doesn't contribute a damn thing to me or MY children. The ONLY person that fills MY wallet is ME. The ONLY thing you got right is the fact that I am a liberal and proud of it. Obviously, that bothers you a great deal for some reason, so I must be doing something right!
It doesn't bother me, but it is easy to see. You are a money grabber that is what you are doing "right", or rather wrong.

I am so sure that he doesn't pay you your gold-digging money. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">