• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is primary residential custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mitzie1217

I understand that we both have our own actions to deal with i just wanted to know what do you think the judge will say to him for what he did.

Silverplum

I understand that we both have our own actions to deal with i just wanted to know what do you think the judge will say to him for what he did.
As Aslan said, "It is not for you to know another's story. The only story you will be told is your own."

Generally paraphrased. Still entirely valid.

You are spending WAY too much effort on putting blame on Dad. Your problem is your own actions, for which you will be called to account. The answer is NOT, "Well, but Dad is a bigger jerk!"

Mitzie1217

their father deserves the blame not me because he was the one who made a big deal about seeing the children and did not follow through with his visitations I have a job and 2 children to take care of i don't have time to chase some man who claims to want to see his children and makes no effort to see them.I am not some mechine I will not run myself or drive myself crazy for thier father.I do wht I have to to take care of my kids n provide for thm he has not been no help what so ever and he wants to visit his children and try to run things but ot help me support him explain how that is fair?He is a sick man and my chidren are not safe with him.

Silverplum

their father deserves the blame not me because he was the one who made a big deal about seeing the children and did not follow through with his visitations I have a job and 2 children to take care of i don't have time to chase some man who claims to want to see his children and makes no effort to see them.I am not some mechine I will not run myself or drive myself crazy for thier father.I do wht I have to to take care of my kids n provide for thm he has not been no help what so ever and he wants to visit his children and try to run things but ot help me support him explain how that is fair?He is a sick man and my chidren are not safe with him.
Tell it to the judge.

Just like that.

mommyof4

Tell you what. Go back and SLOWLY re-read the replies you have recieved. At this point, you are going in circles. You have already recieved all of your answers (except the answer that would take psychic ability) more than once.

Mitzie1217

And the fact that the times that he had the children twice my daughter came home crying because their father put a guilt trip on her and she was upset because he was putting all the blame on me as to why we aren't a family any more making me look like the bad person to her.how is that any good for her.

Silverplum

And the fact that the times that he had the children twice my daughter came home crying because their father put a guilt trip on her and she was upset because he was putting all the blame on me as to why we aren't a family any more making me look like the bad person to her.how is that any good for her.
I am asking for help and advice and all You seem to do is side with him and not helping me any
Now you have bored me beyond my tolerance level. :rolleyes:

mommyof4

No...we are giving you the legally correct answers. Just because they do not match the answers that you wish them to be does not mean that we are 'siding' with anybody.

Get an atty. You need one.

Mitzie1217

wow I am glade that you find my situation boring and thank you for your useless information I am glade I was abl to entertain you for a while

mommyof4

Here's my last word of advice.

Check your attitude at the court house door. If you go into court with a snitty attitude like that, you better be prepared to find a new way to sit. You won't have a behind left after the judge gets through with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">