• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Parte for holiday visitation denial/clarification?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSeDadinMD

While I do appreciate all of the advice to pick set dates, there wouldn't be a problem with the order the way it currently is if it wasn't being "re-interpreted" every 2 minutes by The Ex:rolleyes:.

And I don't post about 1/10th of the BS that The Ex:rolleyes: sends my way, nor do I think that it needs to be brought back to court. This scenario is, to me at least, different.

Oh yeah, stealth2 and jbowman, read/reply or don't read/reply to my threads at your pleasure.

Last edited:

jbowman

Oh yeah, stealth2 and jbowman, read/reply or don't read/reply to my threads at your pleasure.
Hey, we are REAL seniors too. If you only want to hear what you WANT to hear, just email the individual you know will say what you want them to say.
Man, youre freaking funny... EGO much??

wileybunch

you could do something like my dh's xmas order...

one parent gets the time from when school is let out for the holiday, until noon on the 27th, the other parent gets from noon on the 27th until the child goes back to school... then alternate years. it usually ends up that one parent gets more time than the other, but with the alternating years, it evens out. one parent gets the kid on xmas every year and has an extra day to get back in town for the exchange, and the other parent gets new years.
They already split one time period in half and each year they alternate who actually gets "Christmas" (Christmas Eve through noon Christmas Day) . Mom is playing dumb about what "opposite party" means when clearly the intent is the one party gets child each Christmas for the bulk of the Eve/Day and the rest of the break time is evenly split between them. I wish she would come on here and post! Beyotch!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hey, we are REAL seniors too.
No, sorry. I hate to pull rank, but I was a senior LONG before PSD even came on the scene.

I could give a flip that he thinks he's all that and can order others around. I *choose* not to get involved in his situation (and dude - if you think YOU have a problem with the other parent? Get a cluestick). I'll post when and if I feel like it. Don't even think, PSD, that you're going to tell me what to do, or where I can post.

But the fact that a few seniors have commented on the attitude should give you pause, dude.

ProSeDadinMD

... Don't even think, PSD, that you're going to tell me what to do, or where I can post...
I didn't realize that saying "do what you will at your own pleasure" was telling you what to do:rolleyes:.

And for the record, I normally consider YOU, wileybunch, and LdiJ "real seniors". jbowman and profmum, not so much...

jbowman

I didn't realize that saying "do what you will at your own pleasure" was telling you what to do:rolleyes:.

And for the record, I normally consider YOU, wileybunch, and LdiJ "real seniors". jbowman and profmum, not so much...
And this is exactly why THIS:
but the point I'm trying to make is that your personal dislike colors every response you make.
DEFINITELY applies to you also.
I doesnt much matter to me what you consider me to be. Fact is, Im a senior too cuz woo woo Ive got more than 1000 posts! Hahahha

Bottom line is that you are definitely making mountains out of molehills and for the good of LMPS', you should maybe step back and realize that fact, instead of being so defensive and condescending to everyone that doesnt agree with you.

LdiJ

And this is exactly why THIS:
DEFINITELY applies to you also.
I doesnt much matter to me what you consider me to be. Fact is, Im a senior too cuz woo woo Ive got more than 1000 posts! Hahahha

Bottom line is that you are definitely making mountains out of molehills and for the good of LMPS', you should maybe step back and realize that fact, instead of being so defensive and condescending to everyone that doesnt agree with you.
I am going to ditto this. Its clear that you are dealing with a difficult co-parent...a true beyotch. However, there are times when its also just as clear that you contribute to the difficulties...and you absolutely do not tolerate anyone trying to give you any constructive criticism...which could seriously hurt you in the long term.

I have been on your "side" since day one and have only tried to let you know when you may be hurting yourself...or off on your legal logic...or dealing with a situation that might not go your way due to logistics, yet you treat me as if I am the antichrist. That doesn't bother me at all for me, but it often bothers me for YOU.

When you admit that you are not perfect and that you sometimes contribute to the "drama" I will be a lot more impressed with you...and a lot more impressed with your ability to advise others.

Humusluvr

I would like to add, at this point, that I'm only a senior because I have Googling skills, reading skills, research skills, and numchuck skills.

I have no real legal training. But I have read enough here to last me a lifetime.

PSDMD, I hope you get to enjoy your holiday with LMPS. I wish your ex:rolleyes: could just can it for a while.

Isis1

i'm a senior cuz i talk too much, i like to read and i have time to kill while the babies are napping. and i'm incredibly nosey.

ProSe, i feel your pain and frustration. but like LD said, ex is being a beyotch. you can't make her not be one. like you, i'm not prone to giving an inch. you give an inch, the other party runs with it and takes 100 miles. a clarification hearing is in order.

like one former firefighter told me, if there's isn't a fire, it's NOT an emergency.

ProSeDadinMD

Guess who finally…

…actually read the order? And agreed that the order says we split the holiday? Of course, The Ex:rolleyes: is still claiming that the “verbage” is not what the Master actually ordered, and is still clinging to the erroneous belief that I “gave” her the time she had last winter break.

Right...

I’ll be having LMPS for our part of the break, and that’s all I wanted in the first place.:D:D:D
I am going to ditto this. Its clear that you are dealing with a difficult co-parent...a true beyotch. However, there are times when its also just as clear that you contribute to the difficulties...and you absolutely do not tolerate anyone trying to give you any constructive criticism...which could seriously hurt you in the long term.

I have been on your "side" since day one and have only tried to let you know when you may be hurting yourself...or off on your legal logic...or dealing with a situation that might not go your way due to logistics, yet you treat me as if I am the antichrist. That doesn't bother me at all for me, but it often bothers me for YOU.

When you admit that you are not perfect and that you sometimes contribute to the "drama" I will be a lot more impressed with you...and a lot more impressed with your ability to advise others.
I’ve never said I was perfect. I also don’t think you’re the “antichrist”. I do think that the majority of your posts are waaaaaayyyyyy biased towards Moms, and sometimes call you on it.

If me standing up and fighting for my court ordered time is how you think I “contribute to the "drama"”, we shall have to agree to disagree regarding that. If The Ex:rolleyes: had simply read the order beforehand, none of this "drama" would have been necessary or occurred.

I’ll still be filing for clarification(after the new year), because we need it, and even The Ex:rolleyes: agrees with that.

Oh yeah, sticks on a rope are coooool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">