• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 2018 Forum Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody100

Administrator
Staff member
The technical team has completed a major upgrade of the forum software. Please let us know of any issues you encounter here and we will try to address them as fast as we can. Thanks!

adjusterjack

The avatar color scheme is hilarious. A big initial and a different color for each person. Is there any way to edit our avatars with our own photo or, at least, change our color.

It isn't easy being green.

:cry:

FlyingRon

It would normally show up in Personal Details, but the admins must have disabled user setting of it.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
"Jump to New" takes me to the second post in the thread, regardless of where I left off in that thread.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
The avatar color scheme is hilarious. A big initial and a different color for each person. Is there any way to edit our avatars with our own photo or, at least, change our color.

I, uumm.... wondered whose Kindergartner got hold of the code..... Sorry... :p

And new smilies!!!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
If you go back and try to edit your old signature, you may run into errors. I tried to save my original, but the forum said it was too long. So, watch out for that.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Hold - my above post is only true in threads I am accessing for the first time since the upgrade. Threads that I have opened since the upgrade go straight to the first unread post in the thread.

Never mind. :D

Just Blue

I'm Blue. Perhaps I should go back to my old name? :p

Just Blue

I "think" if I were posting for the 1st time to this site...The format would be off putting. I honest to God dislike the BIG BLOCK B above my user name. It kinda preschool. If I must tolerate it...where are my fat crayons? :)

Sorry Woody...I know you must have worked hard at this.

CdwJava

I thought I had just consumed a little something different with my coffee ... the colors! The colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">