• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I sue a police department or city in a civil suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayrollHRGuy

As Just Blue said, post a link to the videos. I can guarantee that if they show what you say they show that Senior Members of this forum will point you in the right direction.

Perhaps...but perhaps we might direct OP down a path that will help him with his problem. Hopefully OP will post a link to the video showing his issues.
Please note, forum members, that you must provide your email address to download the file. Download at your own risk.
I did not know that I just put it own the site at the top of my Google search. If you know a better site I will use it.

This is not an isolated incident. This happens all the time I have more recording of the same type of behavior. I did not want to get to close for fear of my life. It also goes on way longer than that, that's just the video which the files are to long so I have many more audio files of that and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">