• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case for defamation, mental anguish?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackM678

And you might think your crazy unfitness is something secret inside you, but I'm sure it is plain to any seasoned administrator. No doubt why a wild accusation was given such credulity - it was the perfect reason to axe you.

Schools DO NOT want revenge minded people in their facility.
They don't know me. I never made it a point to get to know the administration the way other subs do, because I'm not trying to get a regular job as a teacher. I only talk to them if they introduce themselves to me.

Just Blue

They don't know me. I never made it a point to get to know the administration the way other subs do, because I'm not trying to get a regular job as a teacher. I only talk to them if they introduce themselves to me.
All the more reason your behavior here is so bizarre.

JackM678

They said the reasoning was based on the "reports of inappropriate language". Notice how they deliberately stated reports. They know I didn't say such things, as if I did say that to a student in the middle of class, it would have got a reaction from everyone, they'd all be talking about it, and the resource teacher there for the class period would have reported it immediately. It's an open and shut case. They are having me not return because of the stigma that me being there now carries due to a false accusation. That's it. However, I want to hear them say that.

Just Blue

They said the reasoning was based on the "reports of inappropriate language". Notice how they deliberately stated reports. They know I didn't say such things, as if I did say that to a student in the middle of class, it would have got a reaction from everyone, they'd all be talking about it, and the resource teacher there for the class period would have reported it immediately. It's an open and shut case. They are having me not return because of the stigma that me being there now carries due to a false accusation. That's it. However, I want to hear them say that.
As they say in high school..."How's it feel to want?"

We don't always get what we want. (quoting the Stones was not on purpose. )

JackM678

As they say in high school..."How's it feel to want?"

We don't always get what we want. (quoting the Stones was not on purpose. )
Well, to quote "Little Shop of Horrors".

"You know the meek are gonna get what's coming to them."

Also, "I think it's supper time."

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Are you seriously trying to tell me that if they said, "Okay, we'll tell you what you did that we found unprofessional. It was (blank)" your response would be simply, "Okay, thank you for telling me" and that would it? You wouldn't debate the question?

Because from what I've seen here, I don't believe that for one minute.

JackM678

Are you seriously trying to tell me that if they said, "Okay, we'll tell you what you did that we found unprofessional. It was (blank)" your response would be simply, "Okay, thank you for telling me" and that would it? You wouldn't debate the question?

Because from what I've seen here, I don't believe that for one minute.
My blank is definitely professional

JackM678

The point again is, they're just trying to appease someone else and get them off their back, so they're taking it out on me.

Also, it's pretty normal that when someone (language deleted) with your life, you wanna (language deleted) with theirs in return. Right?

Just Blue

The point again is, they're just trying to appease someone else and get them off their back, so they're taking it out on me.

Also, it's pretty normal that when someone messes with your life, you wanna mess with theirs in return. Right?
When your 17.

Your language violates the TOS of this site.

Just Blue

Well, I think it's easy to say to get over it when it's not you.
Get over yourself Dear...Many of us have had problems with employers. I was temping at GE and everyday had several men sexually harass me. My boss spoke to the men and told them to stop bothering me (so he said...and I believe he did do this.. They still bothered me so I told my boss...2 days later I was let go. Fair? Nope. I was damn good at my job. But it was easier for them to just get another temp for the job. I was 20 at the time...and as pissed as I was I still didn't whine to my (ex)boss about it.

JackM678

I don't think you all understand. I'm not dwelling on this because I want to, or to be immature. I can't control it.

For years, I've tried to take situations such as these and use the approach of just letting it go and moving on, and I just can't do it. I get blood rushing to my head over what I can't control, I get angry, and when I can calm down, it'll usually be a short period of relief before the thoughts replay in my head over and over again that I've come close to killing myself several times over them. This isn't just me choosing to be a childish jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">