• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i figured i would wait and see if she calls again...i really don't think she will because if my x told her that the authorities contacted him and told him not to call i don't think she'd be that stupid...

course you never know...people will be people

Seriously, we have all had enough already.
honestly...i stopped reading those posts after the second one...reading them just made me mad...i'm new here and though i think i might know an answer to a question i don't usually answer...i just wait and see if i'm right...bc i don't wanna give someone the wrong info. and lose them their case

jbowman

honestly...i stopped reading those posts after the second one...reading them just made me mad...i'm new here and though i think i might know an answer to a question i don't usually answer...i just wait and see if i'm right...bc i don't wanna give someone the wrong info. and lose them their case
Well, this is just a person that is looking for attention, plain and simple. When someone posts the questions that this poster has, they have absolutely NO business answering anything. It is embarrassing to her and to the rest of this board.

jbowman

yeah..actually i was the poster :p
No you misunderstood. I am referring to Jaxpink's posts. SHE has posted some insane questions, knows NOTHING about the law and still insists on answering questions. She has no business doing so.

Last edited:
No you misunderstood. I am saying Jaxpink's posts. SHE has posted some insane questions, knows NOTHING about the law and still insists on answering questions. She has no business doing so.
oh oops....my mistake :eek: but yeah you're right...i try when i post to at least use correct english...thats always a plus too...

i also learned that its never good to post opinions...ppl come here for facts not to hear "i think you should..." so if i dont know for a FACT i wont say anything...unless a post just catches my attention and i feel like i should say something, but usually i just read to learn and keep my mouth shut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">