• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I Sign a Document with V.C. (Vi Coactus) After My Name, Instead of Before

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Using "v.c." before or after a signature certainly is more commonly seen in other countries. There was a case in Michigan not too long ago, though, where it made an appearance. The case concerned the free exercise of religion and immunization waivers.

I agree that it serves no purpose on disciplinary reports, however, and limited purpose elsewhere.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Hahaha. :)

It stretches credulity a bit that there is anyone today who might think that all that they see or read on the internet is true.
And yet there are still people who fall for internet scams like the Nigerian "you have been selected to inherit a billion dollars" e-mails. :rolleyes: Plenty of people out there who evidently do believe pretty much anything they see on the internet.

Just Blue

And yet there are still people who fall for internet scams like the Nigerian "you have been selected to inherit a billion dollars" e-mails. :rolleyes: Plenty of people out there who evidently do believe pretty much anything they see on the internet.
Especially, it seems, people that want to get one over on "The Man".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">