• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Study

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA

Why in the hell are we doing this kid's homework???????????????????????????????
Don't kids go to school and get homework to learn something themselves or is it law that they get spoonfeed all the answers and don't have to use a single braincell nowadays???
Come on, now!!!!

JesB

AHA said:
Why in the hell are we doing this kid's homework???????????????????????????????
Don't kids go to school and get homework to learn something themselves or is it law that they get spoonfeed all the answers and don't have to use a single braincell nowadays???
Come on, now!!!!
I'm not a kid and you didn't do my homework.

ceara19

JesB said:
If you're in college, you're not a kid. But you're right, no one has done your homework for you and don't count on getting a straight answer to your question, because no wants to do YOUR homework.

Last edited:

AHA

JesB said:
If you're not a kid, then you should be able to figure out how to do your own school work.
You got plenty of help, it doesn't matter who from. Enough is enough.

ceara19 said:
If you're in clooege, you're not a kid. But you're right, no one has done your homework for you and don't count on getting a straight answer to your question, because no wants to do YOUR homework.
What the hell is "clooege"?

ceara19 said:
It's a TYPO. You know what they are. Get a life.
Uh, no I don't know what "they" are. Have no answer? Go away and sober up. Your drunken advice is of no value to anyone other than your drunken buddies.

ceara19

cissycicle said:
Uh, no I don't know what "they" are. Have no answer? Go away and sober up. Your drunken advice is of no value to anyone other than your drunken buddies.
I am sober. Sounds like you're off the Haldol/Lithium ****tail again though.

ceara19 said:
I am sober. Sounds like you're off the Haldol/Lithium ****tail again though.
You're drunk. You have bragged endlessly about your drinking and your "online parties". Is a "typo" evidence of being "drunko"?

ceara19

cissycicle said:
You're drunk. You have bragged endlessly about your drinking and your "online parties". Is a "typo" evidence of being "drunko"?
I haven't bragged about ANY kind of "parties" or my drinking. A typo isn't evidence of a person being drunk. Your post ARE evidence of psychotic stupidity though.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ceara19 said:
I haven't bragged about ANY kind of "parties" or my drinking. A typo isn't evidence of a person being drunk. Your post ARE evidence of psychotic stupidity though.
Of course, it's a little odd that you haven't bothered to edit your typo. 'Cause it does make you look silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">