• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Study

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceara19

stealth2 said:
Of course, it's a little odd that you haven't bothered to edit your typo. 'Cause it does make you look silly.
It's been changed now. Didn't really think there was much point due to the fact that the typo still remains in the later quote, though.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ceara19 said:
It's been changed now. Didn't really think there was much point due to the fact that the typo still remains in the later quote, though.
For me? It's a matter of personal pride. We all make mistakes. What we do when we notice them is what matters. IMO.

E

eme76

cissy what is wrong with you

cissycicle said:
Ah! Drunk AND Illiterate. Keep showing your stuff. Be proud to be a high school drop out. Just look how far you've come in life. Very impressive to your fellow drunk buddies.
drunk--not at all
illiterate--what a joke...if i were i couldnt be reading your bs
highschool drop out--uuummm NO! graduated w/a 4.0

as for how far i have come in life...you have no idea about me or my life and your opinion means less than nothing to me

i will be the first to admit my spelling and typing skills suck
i am willing to accept my faults and short commings ...too bad you cant do the same

JesB

stealth2 said:
Well, right up top you say....

Which is... like... homework.
I never said that I didn't pust a case study, what I don't remember is YOU contributing to it. Thus, I don't see a problem here... did YOU do my homework? NO so stop complaining saying that you did because YOU DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK. Besides, to no help of anyones on here I got it myself, I was only looking for opinions.

JesB said:
I am doing a case study for one of my classes. I am studying paralegal. Here is the case, I am wondering the best way to approach it.
I was curious what angle people on tis site would take. Anyways, like I was saying, you have nothing to complain about because you didn't do anything.

Shay-Pari'e

JesB said:
I never said that I didn't pust a case study, what I don't remember is YOU contributing to it. Thus, I don't see a problem here... did YOU do my homework? NO so stop complaining saying that you did because YOU DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK. Besides, to no help of anyones on here I got it myself, I was only looking for opinions.

I was curious what angle people on tis site would take. Anyways, like I

Alrighty then, time to do your home work without this site, don't ya thinkl?

Google can be your friend!

ceara19

eme76 said:
drunk--not at all
illiterate--what a joke...if i were i couldnt be reading your bs
highschool drop out--uuummm NO! graduated w/a 4.0

as for how far i have come in life...you have no idea about me or my life and your opinion means less than nothing to me

i will be the first to admit my spelling and typing skills suck
i am willing to accept my faults and short commings ...too bad you cant do the same
cissycicle's mental health os so screwed up any deeply caring, compassionate would feel sorry for her. Good thing I'm not in that group. It's just entertaining watching her prove to everyone how mentally disturbed she is. I'm just waiting for the day the men in the white coats come to take her away!

I think I even stumbled across a music video she made. I just can't figure out which one is her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SggTDq0PFSg&search=Demento

E

eme76

ceara19 said:
cissycicle's mental health os so screwed up any deeply caring, compassionate would feel sorry for her. Good thing I'm not in that group. It's just entertaining watching her prove to everyone how mentally disturbed she is. I'm just waiting for the day the men in the white coats come to take her away!

I think I even stumbled across a music video she made. I just can't figure out which one is her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SggTDq0PFSg&search=Demento

aaaaggghhhh :eek: :eek: :eek: i think its cissy & kelly

ceara19

Shay-Pari'e

stealth2 said:
For me? It's a matter of personal pride. We all make mistakes. What we do when we notice them is what matters. IMO.
Give it a rest! You were stalked by IAAL for your typo's and never changed them. We all make Typo's! Me probably the most. Who cares? It doesn't make you smarter that you have a spell checker.

Shay-Pari'e

cissycicle said:
Ah! Drunk AND Illiterate. Keep showing your stuff. Be proud to be a high school drop out. Just look how far you've come in life. Very impressive to your fellow drunk buddies.
And YOU? Hmm, all anyone has to do is look at your posts. Cissy, you are a nobody on this earth, your hubby wanted to cut off your life support for God's sake. You are a "No Body with Mice problems!", do you not get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">