• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chances of getting primary?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarabara

Yet you think he is a horrible person and yet you act like he does in certain things. Shouldn't you rise above and do something better?

I dont think he's a horrible person. He is an abusive person, that has a dysfunctional idea of what "love" is probably from his own childhood. I'm doing the best I can by getting my oldest the help he needs, and I try to be there for them whenever needed. That's the best I can do, along w/ being the best mom to them that I can be.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I dont think he's a horrible person. He is an abusive person, that has a dysfunctional idea of what "love" is probably from his own childhood. I'm doing the best I can by getting my oldest the help he needs, and I try to be there for them whenever needed. That's the best I can do, along w/ being the best mom to them that I can be.
You still haven't answered all my questions about counseling. Does dad know of EVERY appointment? Has the therapist talked to dad at all? Has the therapist included dad in sessions? And truthfully it doesn't matter because you have all those lawyers who agree with you but you still think your only option is to mediate and give him 50/50. So you make no sense. None at all.

sarabara

You still haven't answered all my questions about counseling. Does dad know of EVERY appointment? Has the therapist talked to dad at all? Has the therapist included dad in sessions? And truthfully it doesn't matter because you have all those lawyers who agree with you but you still think your only option is to mediate and give him 50/50. So you make no sense. None at all.

No, i just started it. We don't have a custody agreement in place right now. The therapy times are on days that I have him, and we can not both go because of the PO. But he hasn't asked to go.

I'm saying he wants to do mediation and 50/50. Don't know what else agreement would be done truthfully? I know that's all he will agree to without a fight. And yes, lawyers have agreed with me but they all cannot guarantee anything of course.

I am deciding still whether to do mediation 50/50, or to go to court. It's a heavy permanent decision that I don't want to regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">