• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chances of getting primary?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LdiJ

You have no right to diagnose him. Who diagnosed him as narcissistic? What evidence do you have of that diagnosis? You seem to think you would be able to prevent him from seeing HIS children because you are no longer with him. Not going to happen. And if you try it, you can lose custody to him because of your alienation.
The alienation bit is over the top, considering that dad is the one who is actively trying to alienate the kids from mom.

sarabara

Then you filed before going to the police. Therefore, it wasn't that serious because if you have taken him seriously, you would have gone immediately to the police with all the evidence that he said that and that you were afraid of him.
the police cant give me a protective order. and i've called police on him before and they tell me they dont deal with "civil issues" so hence me going to court where they do deal with them

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
im already in therapy, and i have actually grown up a lot in the past couple of months. my children are not toys nor do i view them like that. they are precious, fragile, human beings. who i have a natural feeling of wanting to protect.
And yet you refuse to believe that their father feels the same way about them. You have projected evil intentions upon him by everything you have stated and no evidence that he is harming them. You are coming across on here as needing a lot of therapy and a lot of growth. An attorney could destroy you in court if you said anything remotely like this to anyone that could be subpoenaed.

sarabara

The alienation bit is over the top, considering that dad is the one who is actively trying to alienate the kids from mom.
yea...pretty much. i would never do that to him even with what he has done. that's immature and it only hurts THE KIDS ! which i do NOT want to do. he cannot see that alienating me hurts the kids.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
the police cant give me a protective order. and i've called police on him before and they tell me they dont deal with "civil issues" so hence me going to court where they do deal with them
Actually if it was criminal and charges were filed, the criminal court could give you a protection order while the case was pending. However apparently it was not that serious to warrant criminal charges.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Bull. Based on the words of a 3 and 6 year old? She has no evidence of that. All she has is words she keeps throwing around about how she couldn't get the kids "out" or away from dad and he only deserves supervised visitation and nothing more because that is what she thinks. It is not over the top. If I was representing dad, I could make a heck of a good argument for it.

sarabara

And yet you refuse to believe that their father feels the same way about them. You have projected evil intentions upon him by everything you have stated and no evidence that he is harming them. You are coming across on here as needing a lot of therapy and a lot of growth. An attorney could destroy you in court if you said anything remotely like this to anyone that could be subpoenaed.
If he feels the same way about them, then how did he never care to be in there lives until I left him? lol he did nothing for them, i did everything for them. YOU dont have to physically hurt someone to harm them. I've seen enough of how my kids are being emotionally toyed with. and I dont need you to believe me!

sarabara

Bull. Based on the words of a 3 and 6 year old? She has no evidence of that. All she has is words she keeps throwing around about how she couldn't get the kids "out" or away from dad and he only deserves supervised visitation and nothing more because that is what she thinks. It is not over the top. If I was representing dad, I could make a heck of a good argument for it.

lol okay, when i have texts of him admitting things and NOT denying what he said. I think your work here is done! Thanks for the replies though!

sarabara

i guess i have no choice apparently but to give him the 50/50! he had previously said that he was going to go for that anyways because he doesn't wanna pay child support. so here's to hoping he actually cares about the kids.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If he feels the same way about them, then how did he never care to be in there lives until I left him? lol he did nothing for them, i did everything for them. YOU dont have to physically hurt someone to harm them. I've seen enough of how my kids are being emotionally toyed with. and I dont need you to believe me!
He was in their lives when you were with him. YOU WERE WITH HIM. So were the kids. You did everything for them? Maybe he is old fashioned and believed that women primarily raised the children -- were you working outside of the home? Was he? There are many reasons. You keep making accusations and it makes you look bitter and vengeful. it can easily be spun that you are the one who is manipulating the situation. You claim all this stuff and yet the police did nothing. Threats are NOT civil issues. They are criminal. So again, very little evidence. Did dad consent to the protection order? Was there a full trial?

Again, how many times have you informed dad of the counseling appointments? How many times has the therapist included dad in the therapy? How many times has the therapist talked to dad?

sarabara

He was in their lives when you were with him. YOU WERE WITH HIM. So were the kids. You did everything for them? Maybe he is old fashioned and believed that women primarily raised the children -- were you working outside of the home? Was he? There are many reasons. You keep making accusations and it makes you look bitter and vengeful. it can easily be spun that you are the one who is manipulating the situation. You claim all this stuff and yet the police did nothing. Threats are NOT civil issues. They are criminal. So again, very little evidence. Did dad consent to the protection order? Was there a full trial?

Again, how many times have you informed dad of the counseling appointments? How many times has the therapist included dad in the therapy? How many times has the therapist talked to dad?

lol old fashion as in refusing to let me leave the house, or get a job because he didn't want me in the real world? as i was wanting to get a job! sounds really traditional.

don't think t is very little evidence. i also had emergency custody before because he threatened to kill himself and take the kids with him. but whatever floats your boat. i don't need to prove the truth to you.

so again, thanks for the replies

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
lol okay, when i have texts of him admitting things and NOT denying what he said. I think your work here is done! Thanks for the replies though!
HOw many times did you text him after the protection order? How many times did you question him about things the children told you -- in those texts? Or in person or in emails or whatever?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
lol old fashion as in refusing to let me leave the house, or get a job because he didn't want me in the real world? as i was wanting to get a job! sounds really traditional.

don't think t is very little evidence. i also had emergency custody before because he threatened to kill himself and take the kids with him. but whatever floats your boat. i don't need to prove the truth to you.

so again, thanks for the replies
Yet you stayed and had two children with him. So when did you decide being a stay at home mom wasn't what you wanted? Before or after the children came? I could continue. Oh and emergency custody? That ship has sailed if he currently has 60/40. YOU are NOT helping yourself. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">