• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

well i appreciate the non help. this is why some woman (my ex especially) make out like bandits. Since the consensus on this group is i'm just trying to get out of child support...here's a new question. If I wanted to start visitaion (I am paid in full on my support) Could she do anything to stop it.
is that what you want to do? seriously? if you actually want to, then we can help you. we would love to help the child have a relationship with dad.

so, are you serious?

Silverplum

well i appreciate the non help. this is why some woman (my ex especially) make out like bandits. Since the consensus on this group is i'm just trying to get out of child support...here's a new question. If I wanted to start visitaion (I am paid in full on my support) Could she do anything to stop it.
Due to the fact that you have already shown your true colors to be barf-yellow and (somebody else's baby)poop-green, I ain't interested in helping you do a thing.

Proserpina

You....

Ok nope. I'm not risking a time-out for you. :mad:

(I'm also calling troll)

Proserpina

is that what you want to do? seriously? if you actually want to, then we can help you. we would love to help the child have a relationship with dad.

so, are you serious?

Except when daddy evidently only wants to see the child because he's responsible for child support.

That old "why should I pay for a kid I don't see" syndrome.

moonavalon

um i was a dummy and belived a woman when she said she was on birth control so i didn't use a condomn and now I'lll pay for it for 18 years. As far as "showing my true colors" heres the full extent of my situation.

I tried to start seeing my son after moving back from missouri last year. Everytime I tried to see him he would either throw hissy fits and say "mommy said I dont have to listen to you!" or his mother's family would call me up and harass me about anything and everything.

I stopped seeing him becuase she got married and told me she doesn't want me to have anything to do with them. Yes I was content with it.

Rather than get a job she's filed twice for the child support to go up for her to look for a job and even tried to get me to pay for her other 3 kids.

My new family is a woman I've been with for years and has supported me and helped me in every way including saying she'd help me file for joint custody.

BIG PROBLEM - I literally dont want to have anything to do with them anymore. no one calls parents who give their kids up for adoption dead beats...only when a dad is getting the bad end does it happen

justalayman

she got pregnant because you failed to use protection. What if she really was on the pill and still got pregnant? Would it still be her fault?

So, now that you have that child, you have two choices:

pay child support and not see the child

pay child support and see the child

which do you want to do?

Isis1

she got pregnant because you failed to use protection. What if she really was on the pill and still got pregnant? Would it still be her fault?

So, now that you have that child, you have two choices:

which do you want to do?
i'm still waiting for the answer to that question....

Gracie3787

didn't say it did and i'm not trying to weasel my way out i just wanted to know if there was anything i could do becuase that's all i am in this situation is a walking atm.
The only reason that you are a "walking ATM" is because you have allowed your ex to treat you that way.

IF you had bothered to fight for visitation, you would be a father, not just an ATM.

moonavalon

All I wanted help with was knowing what I could do to help my situation becuase she's honestly admitted to never letting her husband adopt becuase she wants money to buy her lexus and stuff. Her exact words (text message)

"I'm not letting michael adopt landon i still have to pay my car payment (she drives a lexus in South Dakota and has no job) and landon still has to go to daycare (she hasn't worked in two years)

I've been paying support and not seeing the child becuase I thought it would be better to let them be a happy family rather than confuse him and cause us all grief.

I stayed away becuase SHE wanted me to and because it was a hellish ordeal to see him for an hour.

What would any of you do if I was a woman huh?

justalayman

Here are your options. So now, which is is?

moonavalon

The only reason that you are a "walking ATM" is because you have allowed your ex to treat you that way.

IF you had bothered to fight for visitation, you would be a father, not just an ATM.
Weather or not you like it. I didn't want to be a father and for this child I still dont. I wanted to give him up for adoption.

And P.S. I said I was the stupid one and belived she was on birth control and didn't wear a condomn...never said all her fault (although she lied and said she wanted to get pregnant and was cheating on me at the time with four other guys)

Isis1

Weather or not you like it. I didn't want to be a father and for this child I still dont. I wanted to give him up for adoption.

And P.S. I said I was the stupid one and belived she was on birth control and didn't wear a condomn...never said all her fault (although she lied and said she wanted to get pregnant and was cheating on me at the time with four other guys)
so, that's your answer. you do't want to bother the child with a father. poor kid.

you will get no help from anyone on the side of the child.

mom isn't here for us to address. you are. you can say whatever you want about mom, it's not helping your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">