• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonavalon

i'm more concerned about the affect this will have on your family. knowing daddy didn't love him enough but was willing to shell out money just to ignore him.

So you think it's better to force an unhappy situation on people who dont want you to be in their lives and you dont want to be in theirs...now how is that better.

Proserpina

I asked if I could file for state aid for him and was sent a letter that he already had it.

Her last modification was 3 months ago and she's been married for longer than that.

I haven't seen a marriage cirtifiacate but there are pictures she sent me of her signing it with a priest and her hubby (she likes to rub stuff in my face)

I didn't say any of it would work just that i'm trying to get advice. I didn't attack anyone I only asked questions. If I was trying to be a complete dead beat i'd not pay my child support but I do.

And if someone harassed you would you really want to go near them...no.

And I'm not trying to get anyone to force an adoption. I just want to stop being harrassed. Every three to six months I have to go through this and I'm tired of it. Heck when she had the kid i didn't even know he was mine and i supported them both till i got sick of her cheating.

Here's the deal. Again.

You made a child, and are now legally that child's father. Hence, you get to support that child. If you choose not to push for visitation and access to your child, that's on you.

It really IS that simple.

moonavalon

gee thanks i hope you will never have to be in this kind of situation.

Again. i'm still paying child support just wanted some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">