• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

And P.S. I said I was the stupid one and belived she was on birth control and didn't wear a condomn...never said all her fault (although she lied and said she wanted to get pregnant and was cheating on me at the time with four other guys)
I don't remember reading if you have had a DNA test or not. If not, depending on how old the child is and what state the child lives in, you might still seek a DNA test.

Gracie3787

Weather or not you like it. I didn't want to be a father and for this child I still dont. I wanted to give him up for adoption.
"Weather or not you like it" YOU are a father.

That means that you pay CS- period. So, stop your stupid whining and shut the hell up!

moonavalon

First thing I did and the child I biologically mine.

And lucky for me none of you are at least my lawyer cuz a lawyer I was talking to finally got back to me and said that in regards to the proof I have some of the stuff she and her family have sent me (good thing for me their stupid enough and do text messages and emails) are grounds to go against her. Evidentally some people think it's bad for people to double dip with haveing your new husband literally pay for everything but still trying to increase child support.

Also for anyone who actually cares. Twice I've had a restraining order for harassment against this woman. once I had to leave work becuase the so called good mom left our son at daycare for 14 hours and went to the bar. and 3 times now she's tried to get me to pay daycare for her 3 other kids.

Oh and I found out she's also been lying on the documents she's been sending in.

Proserpina

And lucky for me none of you are at least my lawyer cuz a lawyer I was talking to finally got back to me and said that in regards to the proof I have some of the stuff she and her family have sent me (good thing for me their stupid enough and do text messages and emails) are grounds to go against her. Evidentally some people think it's bad for people to double dip with haveing your new husband literally pay for everything but still trying to increase child support.

Evidently you're full of it. The OG effect is alive and well in...whatever planet you're currently circling. I'm thinking Uranus. Also, I'd be getting a second opinion other than that of Ms/r Obviously Inept But Frankly We All Know Is Non-existent Attorney.

Also for anyone who actually cares. Twice I've had a restraining order for harassment against this woman. once I had to leave work becuase the so called good mom left our son at daycare for 14 hours and went to the bar. and 3 times now she's tried to get me to pay daycare for her 3 other kids.

Oh and I found out she's also been lying on the documents she's been sending in.

Sure you have.

Isis1

doule dip? how is she double dipping? she is collecting support from the father of the child. are you saying someone else is court ordered to support the child? if that is the case, then THAT poor smuck would be getting a break, not you.

her husband is NOT legally required to support your child in any way shape or form. ever.

she can try all she wants to get the courts to order child care to be paid by you for 3 kids that are not yours. obviously she wasn't successful. so, it still doesn't give you a break.

mom commiting purgury on a document will not lower your child support.

got anything else?

moonavalon

doesn't matter if you dont believe me. I dont' appreciate the bad people and the you disgust me comments since I'm only trying to make sure I can still support my family. I only asked a question on what I could do since the lawyer I contacted took forever to get back to me.

Her family sent me emails saying they wanted me to give up my rights or die.

She sent me text messages and even left me a voicemail once saying she wanted to have her husband adopt landon...then changed her mind when she found out she wouldn't get child support.

And I requested the files from the state for our previous changes (I didn't look at them before cuz I was stupid) and she's been claiming she's single even when she was married and in one instance (I lived in missouri and didn't call in) she lied and said she didn't get state aid for daycare when she does.

Have a good life everyone..i suppose no one will wish me good luck but I hope you all have some in your lives.

justalayman

what a crock of crap. You're missing something there sonny. A lot of the folks that post here have dealt with this type of situation or are even involved with the courts in some capacity. Coming up with this Hail Mary at the last minute is absolute HOOEY!!! and we all know it.

moonavalon

excuse me i'm not a lawyer, i'm a plumber. i dont read legal stuff...only blueprints. that's why i had a lawyer look at stuff. I just wanted general info when I posted. only cuz i was being insulted did I give the full details. Next time i post anything I'll include my life story before i finish the question.

I honestly didn't know stuff like this is that difficult...i've never delt with courts or lawyers. If i walked into your office and asked for help if this is how you treated me you'd never get a client.

Isis1

doesn't matter if you dont believe me. I dont' appreciate the bad people and the you disgust me comments since I'm only trying to make sure I can still support my family. I only asked a question on what I could do since the lawyer I contacted took forever to get back to me.
how is that possible? your first post was about not having to support your family (son, he's your family, you know)

Her family sent me emails saying they wanted me to give up my rights or die.
they're allowed to want a purple moon, doesn't meant they'll get it. and you don't have to accomodate them.

She sent me text messages and even left me a voicemail once saying she wanted to have her husband adopt landon...then changed her mind when she found out she wouldn't get child support.
she's legally allowed to change her mind. why she changed her mind isn't relevent. a judge will not force an adoption.

And I requested the files from the state for our previous changes (I didn't look at them before cuz I was stupid) and she's been claiming she's single even when she was married and in one instance (I lived in missouri and didn't call in) she lied and said she didn't get state aid for daycare when she does.

so, if she was single at the time? and what if she isn't married? what if there is no marriage certificate? have you seen the marriage certificate?
state aid huh? not working? not going to school? what documentation from the state do you have that says she's receiving state aid while not working AND married?

Have a good life everyone..i suppose no one will wish me good luck but I hope you all have some in your lives.
i'm more concerned about the affect this will have on your family. knowing daddy didn't love him enough but was willing to shell out money just to ignore him.

Last edited:

Proserpina

excuse me i'm not a lawyer, i'm a plumber. i dont read legal stuff...only blueprints. that's why i had a lawyer look at stuff. I just wanted general info when I posted. only cuz i was being insulted did I give the full details. Next time i post anything I'll include my life story before i finish the question.

I honestly didn't know stuff like this is that difficult...i've never delt with courts or lawyers. If i walked into your office and asked for help if this is how you treated me you'd never get a client.

Are you somehow under the impression that an attorney would want you as a client?

justalayman

you would be quite surprised if I told you what I do for a living. I'm not a lawyer either.

and when was the last time you had "blue"prints? Dang, I can't remember the last time I had "blue"prints on a job.

moonavalon

I asked if I could file for state aid for him and was sent a letter that he already had it.

Her last modification was 3 months ago and she's been married for longer than that.

I haven't seen a marriage cirtifiacate but there are pictures she sent me of her signing it with a priest and her hubby (she likes to rub stuff in my face)

I didn't say any of it would work just that i'm trying to get advice. I didn't attack anyone I only asked questions. If I was trying to be a complete dead beat i'd not pay my child support but I do.

And if someone harassed you would you really want to go near them...no.

And I'm not trying to get anyone to force an adoption. I just want to stop being harrassed. Every three to six months I have to go through this and I'm tired of it. Heck when she had the kid i didn't even know he was mine and i supported them both till i got sick of her cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">