• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Few questions? Any advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryjo

Oh man I totally have ALL you guys beat! Including OP! MY kids haven't seen THEIR dad since February 4th-and even then it was a TEN minute visit! I win. :p

Do you think I can terminate his rights? :D Maybe one of you guys would like to step in and adopt for me. In this special circumstance, I don't care what sex you are. Rofl. ;)
I tell you what. You adopt mine and I will adopt yours. Do judges allow cross country adoptions of two females who arent a couple and have never technically met? ROFL!

Oh man I totally have ALL you guys beat! Including OP! MY kids haven't seen THEIR dad since February 4th-and even then it was a TEN minute visit! I win. :p

Do you think I can terminate his rights? :D Maybe one of you guys would like to step in and adopt for me. In this special circumstance, I don't care what sex you are. Rofl. ;)
Wait a minute!! I have you all beat!! MY ex has not laid eyes or contributed a penny towards his child since Nov. 2002!

summerdawn

I tell you what. You adopt mine and I will adopt yours. Do judges allow cross country adoptions of two females who arent a couple and have never technically met? ROFL!

I'm sorry Maryjo-we will have to start our OWN thread to ask that legal question. We don't want to hijack this one. :D

maryjo

I'm sorry Maryjo-we will have to start our OWN thread to ask that legal question. We don't want to hijack this one. :D
Well, I would agree with you if THIS thread had anything legally or morally redeeming about it. Since it doesnt...I dont see why we shouldnt hijack! LOL!

Last edited:

My oldest daughters father is a dead beat, by every definition of the word, several times over. He has another daughter about 2 1/2 years younger than my daughter and her mother and I used to joke how we were there mom and dad.... then we'd "fight" (playing of course) who got to be mom and who got to be dad.

maryjo

So I went back and checked out her other threads. Seems she has been trying to get custody of these kids for TWO YEARS now! How pathetic is that?! No WONDER their mother is going crazy. For two years her ex husband's wife has been plotting to take her children away from her. I think after that long I too would throw my hands up in frustration.

Its amazing that reading some of the posts on this site has really helped me appreciate my ex and his girlfriend more. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">