• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fictitious non-contact order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Again, what evidence of this naked butt whipping do you have other than the girl's description?

Proserpina

How often have you been to Auschwitz?

Really? The step before Godwin's Law takes over? (Yes, you'll probably have to Google that).

Well, here we are. A 4-page thread, and the author has absolutely no legal standing to do anything at all. It is simply not his legal matter. And now we're back to Godwin's Law.

Really.

Is it a full moon?

justalayman

It was the mother's confession during her rant, incombination with descriptions by the two eldest daughters.
and that means what? Did you see the girls injured rear end or not? If not, all you have is some unsupported statements. If she is being whipped, she needs to call the police. They are not going to leave her in such a situation if there is proof of the abuse and yes, even if the church preaches the action, it is considered abuse.

British Chris

Really? The step before Godwin's Law takes over? (Yes, you'll probably have to Google that).

Well, here we are. A 4-page thread, and the author has absolutely no legal standing to do anything at all. It is simply not his legal matter. And now we're back to Godwin's Law.

Really.

Is it a full moon?
The point of my post was that I don't have to visit the place to know what goes on there. I was going to say "how many times have you been to the Gulag" but then thought fewer people would get the reference. So, no, it's not Godwin's Law.

justalayman

The point of my post was that I don't have to visit the place to know what goes on there. I was going to say "how many times have you been to the Gulag" but then thought fewer people would get the reference. So, no, it's not Godwin's Law.
but if you have not seen the murders first hand or at least the bodies, all you have is somebody saying it happened. We have proof the murders in Auschwitz took place, much more than mere testimony. What proof beyond testimony from a subjective observer do you have that the girl was abused?

British Chris

but if you have not seen the murders first hand or at least the bodies, all you have is somebody saying it happened. We have proof the murders in Auschwitz took place, much more than mere testimony. What proof beyond testimony from a subjective observer do you have that the girl was abused?
Why do our courtrooms have witness boxes?

Proserpina

There is no way that we're going to change this OP's mind. I'm out.

Chris has failed to recognize that he has absolutely no standing here. If the kid is being abused, call the police and/or child services.

I'm out, too. It's Friday night.

There ain't no more to be said here. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">