• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyte Noise

Hey, I watch that same "soap"!! Muscle men..... running around in their underwear..... getting all sweaty..... Mmmmmmmm...... Oh, and I like the "plot" too. :p

S

smuckers

I have to admit...the Rock and Edge look really nice and the wrestling isn't all "that" bad at times...it's the "plot" that makes me want to gag.

Whyte Noise

Kane and 'Taker for me.... Taker can give me a "Last Ride" with a Rock "lalalalalla" impression anytime...... and if Kane is willing, I'm able.... (little shot of humor there);)

S

smuckers

Kane is one of my hubby's favorites. Undertaker is cool...I like to watch him kick butt. But, I like to watch the Rock do ANYTHING. ;) He's making a movie right now though so I sit in here on my computer for 2 hours straight learning all the things I could ever need to know...right here on FA. (SO kidding...)

I'm really curious about this Butt Zit popping game...

I mean, there was this girl I went to school with that was always asking to pop guys back zits, but....

It's just the sort of creepy thing that intrigues me!

-------------------------

"In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree
that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I
suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the
possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms."
-Stephen Jay Gould

"Facts are stupid things."
-Ronald Reagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">