• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

It still says you choose not to receive emails from here. Click on my profile and send me an email and I'll send the password.

L

ldill99

Haiku Timeshare

Just wanted to answer your question about Time share it is an investment, but its also where you own that decides if it a good investment. The other thing is some people do not see it as an investment because they do not think they are going to make any money off it, the point is if your gonna vacation then your spending the money anyway. Instead of aying that money forever why not pay for 7 years and not worry about it anymore. Also It is always better to turn that 100% loss of your rent money in to a deed. Also make sure your getting vacation ownership not traditional timeshare. The reason I can answer this is I own it and I sell. You want ocean front property because you know it will never decrease in value you also want to go with a reputable company that is not going to go bankrupt like many have. Like I said though do not buy traditional timeshare you will lose money on it if you try to sell it in the future go for a company that sells the point system. Any other questions let me know.

W

wmarge

I have heard............

about this butt, zit popping sport! you have to be really really drunk:D :D

CMSC

LOL@fried eggs!!! I would imagine it would involve sitting on pins or something? Maybe jumping down really hard in a chair? Who knows? I guess only the person who brought it up.

P

pomanders

You guys are too much?

Is IAAL - I'm always liable - a lawyer? How do I get this individual to respond to a thread I sent?

Regarding time shares - I'm concerned about getting out of debt, meeting my monthly expense and having disposable income, saving, purchasing a home, college costs, retirement and getting arrears; I can't even conceive of purchasing a time share.

Whomever asked about time sharing, it's great to have if you have money to burn otherwise invest in real estate.

Grace_Adler

Eeeeww ryry's mom. That's really gross. LOL I like the getting drunk idea better. :)

pomanders, try flashing him, sometimes that works. :p

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Not a bad idea...make a new post wiith the title as:

Hey IAAL ( o Y o ) and I'm a redhead

He'll answer.

about the butt zit popping...maybe you should get a friend drunk instead and have them pop 'em for you? or maaaybe try oone of those loofa sponges? Is that how you spell loofa? :rolleyes:

P

pomanders

To fried eggs: - Isn't it annihilated?

To Grace_Adler:
How do I flash IAAL?

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

ahhh someone's not a trekkie. Is that how you spell trekkie? :p

Grace_Adler

Just like LMSP did.. ( o Y o ) then you do like she said and tell him you're a redhead..lol. :D

Or you could moon him like this ( )( ) or (_l_)

I'm not creative enough to think up any other parts to do online..lol.

Yeah, that's how you spell it LMSP.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

I like using the exclamation point on the butt (_!_)

Can you figure out why?

I'm soooo bored right now. Hubby is watching his soap.....WWE

Hey, I can do a condom

{]]]]]]]]] ribbed for her pleasure

add some lines and it's a tampon

{[[[[[[[[[----------

S

smuckers

Isn't it funny that men will give women hell for watching daytime soaps (eating bon bons) but then they sit in front of the TV at night and won't let the kids so much as whisper during their soap (WWE)? My hubby's glued to the TV too LMSP and I'm here at the computer taking online lessons in flashing and condom making...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">