• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i pat all on the back that receive $17.31 or less in child support. what was meant to be accomplished by two (hmmm wallets) has been accomplished by one.

before that disney cruise i'm gonna turn myself into a busty red head with a beehive do. oh duh... i forgot i'm already a red head. now all i have to do is head down to my local consignment shop and purchase an oversized bra and some socks to stuff in there and i think with one of those hair peices i could accomplish the beehive do or would it be cheaper to just get a giant can of hairspray:confused:

i'm thinking of london and paris for summer. i beleive there's some new underground access tunnel for crossing the channel... :cool:

CMSC

shawna maples said:
i pat all on the back that receive $17.31 or less in child support. what was meant to be accomplished by two (hmmm wallets) has been accomplished by one.

before that disney cruise i'm gonna turn myself into a busty red head with a beehive do. oh duh... i forgot i'm already a red head. now all i have to do is head down to my local consignment shop and purchase an oversized bra and some socks to stuff in there and i think with one of those hair peices i could accomplish the beehive do or would it be cheaper to just get a giant can of hairspray:confused:

i'm thinking of london and paris for summer. i beleive there's some new underground access tunnel for crossing the channel... :cool:

just so you know, I only get $17.31/week because the ex has convinced the county attorney that is all he can afford. He is actually suppose to pay a whopping $100/month! But it is accurate that i don't need it.

that's terrible. what's that suppose to pay for milk and cereal 3 times a day! mine was court ordered to pay $232.00 per week and hasn't paid squat. he thought he'd let me try and survive on my own and then i'd come back when i couldn't, proved him wrong - so i commend you and myself for not receiving what really could be helpful but instead taking care of ours as best we can.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

$232 a week...just think of all the shoes you could buy at K-Mart with that....

(I wish we had the whacky eyed smiley face on this board like we do on ssss.)

Oh Man ryry! Like, I can't believe you can afford to shop at Target! Like, that store is too high dollar for me! (insert whacky eyed smiley here)

Grace_Adler

I've got you all beat, I can afford the cosignment shop, Salvation Army and Roses! :D

I wish we could get the angry face with the fangs on here too. LOL! I love that one!

yep.. $232.00 x 4 weeks ($928.00 x 4 years) comes to $44,544.00. too bad it looks like all i'm gonna have of it is a sheet of paper with an amount owed on it to hand over to my kids. the state of florida was good enough to me to get me the amount (based on his income) just not good enough to get me the actual support checks. that's okay though cause the right kind of love has put a bigger smile on my and my children's faces than the money would...but should i ever be lucky enough to receive it i'm taking all of us cheapo's on that vacation, all kids too, of course(we'll use one those highly referenced sitter services for a little "me" time)

kmart shoes for the kids and 2nd time around consignment wear for me, a mom's gotta make sacrifices;)

C

craftymom

Grace_Adler said:

I say we all go bombard craftymom's house. :D

I'll have the German beer, wine, schnapps, and liquor filled chocolates waiting! I buy them all with the savings I get from shopping at Lidl and PennyMarkt---the German equivalent of Family Dollar and Dollar General :D

CMSC

Well an update, I just talked to my CSE worker and my ex's wage garnishment was sent in on November 8th for $150/month...woohoo I am raking in the dough now!:D Maybe I can up grade from TARGET shoes to KMART shoes!:) CSE says the $17/week they were garnishing was an old order and they modified it but it will take 35-45 days to kick in.

Grace_Adler

Hey, that's great news! Now we can afford to go to craftymom's house after the Disney trip. I really want some of those chocolates! :)

CMSC

I want some german white chocolate...yummy! Hey craftymom I will bring you a whatchamacalit bar if I can have some white chocolate!:)

W

wmarge

Since everyone is making a wish list.....

I'll take A sack full of $20's!
and forget the diet,(thankx guys!) give me an ICE COLD BEER and a box of chocolate truffles!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">