• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

KCMR

"Honey what you are referred to is a gold digger. You may currently being living in The Main Line, but your postings tend to make one believe your upbringing is closer to that of Darby"

Nope not a gold digger either. I just choose the right man (one with potential). I met my husband when he was in the navy making very little money. I am not living on the Main Line....but I am moving to Newtown in February...since you're so concerned.

If you all want to go on your jealous rampages go on ahead. I am really not all that worried about it. I think it's rather funny at this point.

Darby? I've never even been there. My father is retired military so don't even touch my upbringing.

S

smuckers

"Farther than you'll ever be my dear. Wa-mart no... try Drexel. Didn't know Wal-mart was in the education business...maybe I can persue my masters there?"

"I just choose the right man (one with potential)."

As I was saying...

And no, I don't think Wal-Mart is in the ecucation business, although I have been wrong before...

I was referring to the "cost" equivalent...duh.

Last edited:
K

KCMR

Good Bye

Nice to know all of you… really it's been real.

I'm leaving on a very long vacation. I've got millions to go roll around in. (according to all of your imaginations.) It may take a while.

I think I'll invite Krys(Ry's mom) over to share the wealth with her,too.

She could really use a break, so perhaps later we'll trade one of our two time-shares and TRADE it in on a vacation in LA and visit IAAL. I'd love to do some shopping for a new pair of Armani shoes in Beverly. (and of course the bag to match) BUT, only if I can rent a Beemer there ...because limos are just too stuffy, and I wouldn't be caught dead in anything less.

Then we'll be off to Mexico (once we have our passports of course... ) We'll dine with the finest rats, and drug lords in town, and be sure to pay FULL price for everything. The poor country could use the economy boost.

Time for the Disney Cruise with the children!Although I've been there and done it before...I'd just love for some of you to get a tan. (A tan will do wonders for the acne.) Out of the kindness of my husbands Swiss Bank account, I'd be more than happy to pay for any one of you.---really it's on my husband he's richer than Bill Gates.

After I am all rested, I should probably consider going to Wal-Mart for my masters degree in Smiley faces. Please do stop by and visit when you are buying your children shoes with your 17.00 a week child support checks.

Never Fear… once I'm done spending my husbands money and cashed in all of his investments-- I'll be sure to come back and ask all of you for very helpful advice.

Thanks All.
Tootles!
Itallian Mob Princess.

S

smuckers

"After I am all rested, I should probably consider going to Wal-Mart for my masters degree in Smiley faces. Please do stop by and visit when you are buying your children shoes with your 17.00 a week child support checks."

Actually, I get a lot more than that but I'm not prone to bragging...

And about those that get only $17.00 a week in child support, did you ever think maybe it was because they make way more money than their ex's do and their financial responsibility was deemed higher than the NCP?

"Never Fear… once I'm done spending my husbands money and cashed in all of his investments-- I'll be sure to come back and ask all of you for very helpful advice."

We're counting on it.

JaneyS4

Dang, I missed all the action.:mad:

Oh, just for the record, my hubby's an accountant. It is pretty lucrative, but its also a MORE than part time job, that is, if your any good at it. ;)

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Re: Good Bye

"After I am all rested, I should probably consider going to Wal-Mart for my masters degree in Smiley faces. Please do stop by and visit when you are buying your children shoes with your 17.00 a week child support checks."

Well I for one resent that you think I'd let my children wear Wal-Mart shoes. They wear K-Mart shoes and nothing less thank you!

S

smuckers

IAAL: I don't know you like the other girls do but you're great and I'm glad you're sticking around! :D

LMSP: Amen! ;)

CMSC

smuckers said:
IAAL: I don't know you like the other girls do but you're great and I'm glad you're sticking around! :D

LMSP: Amen! ;)
hey now! I don't think I know him like they do either!:p

LMSP OMG! I like totally can't believe that your kids wear like Kmart stuff! My kids like totally only wear the best...Target!:p

S

smuckers

ryry's mom: Sorry...I was saying "Amen" to LMSP for the K-Mart shoes comment. She didn't give the "Amen" comment about you all knowing IAAL.

Target's good too...;)

CMSC

smuckers said:
ryry's mom: Sorry...I was saying "Amen" to LMSP for the K-Mart shoes comment. She didn't give the "Amen" comment about you all knowing IAAL.

Target's good too...;)
yea, I know, i was responding to both of you.

Grace_Adler

K, let me clarify some things real quick.

You said you asked a legitimate question waiting for a legitimate answer. What like the ones you always give? Which I did give you. Again we weren't trying to attack you on there but you took it that way. You said it yourself, it's a public forum and it's not like you've never jumped on the bandwagon before. We weren't even talking about you on here either!

Bragging about PA? How about when you said to ryry's mom come on Nebraska girl... and something about being from Philly. My humble apologies but that's the way I took it and I'm not the only one.

Yes you are comeing across as being pompous whether you realize or intend to. I'm not blaming you for the that because most people don't realize how they come across.

You say you don't care what we do. Then why did you come on here starting something that didn't need to be started? All because you assumed we were attacking and talking about you which we weren't. Then you ask what we do all day, do we have lives, ect. Once again, I took that as if you cared. You have to realize how one would take those comments.

Yeah, I got some oreo cookies, you want one? :)

No you didn't say I was less then you for not having a time share but you made the comment about do I really not know what one is and where do we all live? To me, that was insinuating that you were better or smarter.

Then you say to ryry's mom about the tithe comment, that you didn't ask her nor did you ask for a message. Um hello, you said yourself it's a public forum when she basically told you the same thing. You do it too. We all do it and it doesn't necesarrily mean that's bad.

With that last line, Italian mob princess it sounds like you're bragging about that too. What are we supposed to be scared or impressed? OOOHHHH I'm quivering. Someone hand me a jacket.

You know what? You don't need my 50 cents for that call. *stuffs quarters back into pocket and hands IAAL $14.00*

LOL @ everyone else. Those were some good ones. I love the humor on here. (Although I do wish she'd go the hell on somewhere for good) I say we all go bombard craftymom's house. :D

Well I guess I'm off to go collect that imaginary $17 child support check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">