• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KCMR

"But, if these two don't stop "baying" at each other, I'll turn this car around RIGHT NOW !"

~~~She hit me first.~~~

N

njmom

Somebody say Daytona???

Well, whats goin on out there round that time of year? Not the Daytona 500 right?? Is it bike week??

ellencee

I heard a minister say once, in a sermon, that by the time you took your children on vacation, driving to California from Florida, by the time you got to Texas, you'd sell your children to the gypsies.
I think IAAL is out looking for them now!

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

He better be looking in his book of druid spells cause this ain't lookin good! :p

and really IAAL...beehive hairdo's? I can handle you imagining me as busty but come on!

ellencee

njmom
I don't think that's bike week. I went once to bike week way back in the 70's and to the Daytona 500; never, ever again, never.

Dad's week in April is a fairly 'old folks' week at the beach. Not too many people; plenty of beach. Now, that I've been to Myrtle Beach (and adjoining beaches), you can have my spot in Daytona!

i alway miss out on the fun... i'm still waiting on past 4 years of unpaid child support..it's getting up there - can i put in an i.o.u on that trip to disney? I guess i could chip in 10 bucks out of my paycheck.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Grace_Adler said:
Damnit IAAL, I haven't had my say yet! That's not fair!:mad:

C'mon Grace, you can argue with me...

I think your feet are huge! And I bet you really do have a beehive! and umm
you have a zitty butt too

CMSC

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
ryry's mom said:
"I have been nice...I am done being nice, sorry. I have nothing more to say to her or about her. I am finished unless she cares to attack me more! Then I WILL have to do something about it!"

===========================================

My response:

Ryry . . .

I asked you for a favor. I did you a good turn, and now I'm asking you for one, and to turn the other cheek.

Can I get your "yes, okay" answer?

IAAL

yes darling...I promise to be good, I have had a hot bubble bath and am going to bed...good night!:)

Grace_Adler

LMSP,

You gotta hidden camera in here or something? *looks around*

I know you need to file down them corns on your feet and unbraid those hairy legs and shave them once in a while.

CMSC

Aricci said:
I wasn't going to reply...but I think I will anyway.

First...I'm not in debt. Not that it is your business...

I DIDN'T CARE.

Second...I don't sell time shares for a living so I don't need to go into a sales pitch here. BUT> I would spend more than 20000...in a lifetime on vacations. THEREFORE, I bought a timeshare. (It's two weeks a year and one floating week ayear) I've been to Hawaii...Greece...Netherlands...Disney Cruises,ect...and now plan on going to Cabo...I'll let you know how the roaches are as I am basking in the sun....enjoying a margarita.
I'm NOT gloating...I'm just saying it was worth it for me and my family. DON'T buy a time share...I really don't care, my dear.

GOOD FOR YOU!:)

One must be busy with 3 full time jobs, huh? How do you work in all the posts here? I certainly glad you aren't my nanny. I wouldn't want my nanny to be on my computer all day.

WELL I GUESS YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T GET IT...I HAVE 3 FULL TIME JOBS, THEY ARE AGES 2,3,5...I AM A NANNY BUT AM CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK, BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO WORK RIGHT NOW. I AM NOT ON MY COMP. ALL DAY, I HAVE WIRELESS SO IT IS ALWAYS RUNNING BUT I AM ONLY ON AT CERTAIN TIMES.

Me? I work Part time as an accountant....it's really nice. 7:30-2 (Mon, Wed,& Fri) "he probably made more last year than you will in a lifetime but I don't gloat about our finances."
I don't want to go into our finances....but I highly doubt it dear...I work PT for a reason.

YOU KEEP THINKING THAT SWEETIE. I DON'T WORK FOR A REASON.

"Who invited you into this thread anyway?" Who invited you into mine? Remember it's a public forum.

AHH, GOOD OBSERVATION, HOWEVER, I OFFERED YOU ADVICE AT FIRST IN YOUR THREAD. THIS ONE WAS ABOUT GRACE, NOT YOU!

Old and immobile? I'll be 26 in 11 days...I'm hardly old. But when I am it will be a nice gift to my children. Just think of all the memories we'll have in the meantime....

GOOD FOR YOU! AGE WASN'T MY POINT!

"IAAL, I realize you are in love with your italian princess. But I will NOT let anyone speak to me like this or piss on my friends! I may be a bitch, but I am not anywhere near as degrading as aricci has been in this post, that doesn't even involve her in the first place. But I will go delete my bitch out thread to her, because I realize it hit sore spot!"
--wa wa wa...girl you cry more than any one I know. You sit there and antagonize me...and then expect me to just sit here and take it from you. WHATEVER. You sit there and accuse me of pampering Ry's mom..and posting to her...when you were right there with me.

I DON'T PAMPER...I STILL HAVE A CHILD IN DIAPERS, I DON'T NEED ANYMORE!:)

LAST but certainly not least...FYI I do go to church...EVERY Sunday for that matter. And our tithe always comes first...not that it is any of your business...but whatever...you said it...and I am replying.

WOW MUST BE A HEAFTY TITHE IF YOU MAKE SO MUCH...NM, I AM NOT GOING THERE...I DO KNOW THAT I PAY MORE IN TITHING A YEAR THAN YOUR TIME SHARE. AND I WILL HAVE A HOME FOREVER AND ETERNITY.

Whyte Noise

*looks around* OK, who's in charge of the Prozac Patrol this week..... They're slacking.... :D Maybe we should just keep some in a little bowl on the coffee table. Kinda like you do with mints.... :p

CMSC

shawna maples said:
i alway miss out on the fun... i'm still waiting on past 4 years of unpaid child support..it's getting up there - can i put in an i.o.u on that trip to disney? I guess i could chip in 10 bucks out of my paycheck.

Sure shawna come along!:) You are more than welcome!

CMSC

MissouriGal said:
*looks around* OK, who's in charge of the Prozac Patrol this week..... They're slacking.... :D Maybe we should just keep some in a little bowl on the coffee table. Kinda like you do with mints.... :p

prozac, nah! I will just take some tylenol pm and a little valium, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">