• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMSC

Re: Since everyone is making a wish list.....

wmarge said:
I'll take A sack full of $20's!
and forget the diet,(thankx guys!) give me an ICE COLD BEER and a box of chocolate truffles!!!!!
don't have beer but I am making truffles this weekend!:)

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

holy crap buckets! What is that rating thingy? i've never seen that before.

CMSC

Lil Miss Smarty Panties said:
holy crap buckets! What is that rating thingy? i've never seen that before.
well, grace and I had to do some "favors" to get those gold stars!!!!:p shhhh....don't tell anyone!

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

O-M-G!

You cleaned his lair and polished his staff didn't you?? :mad:

haiku

wow musta been a hell of a polishing... never saw those before....

(but there is this rating thingy at the bottom of the page? wonder if I click on it....)

W

wmarge

Yum Yum, gimme some!

Home made truffles! thats the best! havent had that in years could ya mail me some!!! PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!!!

W

wmarge

Ya know...........

We need a chat room............how interesting would that be?

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

There's a chatroom on ssss. It's generic but serves it purpose. And I think it sends LW to Turkey or Saudi or some weird place. Click the www button at the bottom of my post.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

You don't need the password for chat, just the message board. You'll have to send me an email because you don't accept emails thru here and I can't post the super secret password on here, then it wouldn't be a secret!:p

S

smuckers

ok how do I get email thru here? I don't care who has my email address...

Oh I think I fixed it...I answered "yes" to everything on my profile thingy.

Super secret password please??:D :D

Last edited:
L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

you need to go to your user options and fix it to receive emails from people. umm I don't remember how to do it LOL I'll have to look. I know, check the FAQ's up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">