• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment Citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric7100

The above-bolded statements make you look unhinged. You are saying you would rather be homeless than work in a different field -- that is NOT the statement of a rational person. Which makes me wonder if the neighbor has a point.
Maybe I'm irrational (in your words). It is what it is. I have my reasons. I know that I can never be happy doing anything else. I've tried too many times in the past. If It's done, it's done. I have to accept that now.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Please consider counseling. There are several points in this thread that make it clear that you need it.

Eekamouse

Maybe I'm irrational (in your words). It is what it is. I have my reasons. I know that I can never be happy doing anything else. I've tried too many times in the past. If It's done, it's done. I have to accept that now.
Irrational and self-defeating. You'd really would rather find yourself homeless than work in a different field? You won't work in another field. You know your neighbors think you're filming when you hang around outside all the time with your tablet in hand but you won't stop doing it. You are an irrational, obstinate, ostrich, aren't you?

quincy

Irrational and self-defeating. You'd really would rather find yourself homeless than work in a different field? You won't work in another field. You know your neighbors think you're filming when you hang around outside all the time with your tablet in hand but you won't stop doing it. You are an irrational, obstinate, ostrich, aren't you?
There are other issues that may be at play here.

pac72

You guys don't understand. My career is over. I have a job that requires a 100% clean criminal record at all times. Even charges that have been dropped or dismissed will count against me. Even with the smallest fine and no jail time, my life (as I knew it before) is ruined. I'm one of those rare people who refuses to ever do any other kind of work, so this will be the cause of my "retirement" at the age of 43. I also have no extra money stashed away. I am 100% sure that I will become homeless and impoverished for the rest of my life.

then grow up and stop the weird behavior that's annoying your neighbor.. why insist aggravating the problem and get a citation that will be the end of your world ?? are you wearing a pink hat while doing this ???

PayrollHRGuy

@pac72

What possible job could you have that a dismissed charge would end it? I've known people that worked for various 3 lettered agencies that would have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">