• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Y'know, you guys, it's really easy for someone to say, no, it wasn't me. Just because someone has denied being responsible doesn't mean they weren't.

ENASNI

Veronica1228 said:
I love the sound of dueling banjos in the morning!
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthr...4687#post854687

Here are Da Judge's hints for court if you decide to call Da Police.

Good Morning all... have we riled up all our usual suspects? I need to get some coffee and get on the road to work, see you there between meetings!

Have a good Friday..
Wanda June...stay out of trouble!

(psst this would soo be a thing for me to do... but I have not done it yet... so I am a little mad I have to wait a bit... )

Last edited:

dogwood

Do you know this entire thread has totally diverted me from a good Dean Koontz novel. :p I havent laughed so hard in a while,Thanks.. :D

W

WandaJune

Thanks again for your advice

Sorry I had to log off for a while, but I got all three of them duct taped. Which is good as Shayne is starting to stir and the other two idiots will probably wake up soon too.

W

WandaJune

Well, the police are outside. They have Shawn's bumper and I don't think I'll be able to post again. Pray for us.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Is that a confession???

Nope. I wasn't even online when most of this thread got posted, though I can't prove it since I'm an invisible member. Just thought I'd make that point.

rmet4nzkx

WandaJune said:
Well, the police are outside. They have Shawn's bumper and I don't think I'll be able to post again. Pray for us.
I told you to call them, now they are going to get you for abedding them! Why did you lock the thread? You better give um up or you'll end up witnessing to Big Bertha soon!

W

WandaJune

I am getting mixed emotions

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is starting to turn into a novel?

I've been having mixed emotions about continuing and have decided that this is my last post on this thread.

Besides, I've been reading other threads on Free Advice and have determined that I am a rank amateur who pales by comparison to the other trolls on this site. A guy on the car accident forum called it "assfault" for god's sake. No way can I compete with stuff like that.

So thanks for your and indulgence and goodbye.

ENASNI

nooooo

WandaJune said:
Has anyone else noticed that this thread is starting to turn into a novel?

I've been having mixed emotions about continuing and have decided that this is my last post on this thread.

Besides, I've been reading other threads on Free Advice and have determined that I am a rank amateur who pales by comparison to the other trolls on this site. A guy on the car accident forum called it "assfault" for god's sake. No way can I compete with stuff like that.

So thanks for your and indulgence and goodbye.
WJ.... don't go... I found a place where you can pass the bar for $25.00 if you just own a bikini that does not have fringe on it!! Wait! Wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">