• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
I wish it had been a Senior Member. It was fun guessing and then we could have had a big "reveal."

Hmmmm. Maybe next time!
Are you really convinced that it wasn't? :eek:

ENASNI

10 little indians

Who does not get bored at work.

It is like Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None ... Great reading. I just read it this weeked for the umpteenth time... You know who it was at the end.. DA JUDGE. I am almost ready to bet my sacred "..." on it.

But yes... you can post at almost the same time with two different names IF you have a really quick computer and really quick fingers... guilty.. but it was in the past... Does anybody remember the annoying but quite astute "LetTheDjTry?"... giggle giggle... :p

Don't worry if you Google up the ten little indians poem, I am not deranged, just a little insane times... but you all have been very nice at thinking I could think this up... I do have an idea... but it will be fool proof! hahahahahheheheh hhoooo HA... :D

Oh let me in on the plot... 10 people are brought to an island and one by one the are put to death... everyone starts looking at eachother.. me for one. I am not the perpetrator of this elaborate Jynx.

Love you all its been fun ... I wonder if we will ever know... If it is Da Judge he may have mercy on us. :eek:

If it is you Obie1 you are slick. but I love ya.

I Still stick to my love ...my nemesis..you will cause me harm Me Judge.. there can not be anyone higher than you ( turn your heads if you cannot stand gushy stuff) if this is not you... you have competition... this has a masculine taint... hmmm? Naaahhh Tis you...has to be... or I don't know the smell of Mimosa...

Nope still love ya my dear Judge....

Last edited:
O

Obnoxious1

ENASNI said:
Who does not get bored at work.

It is like Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None ... Great reading. I just read it this weeked for the umpteenth time... You know who it was at the end.. DA JUDGE. I am almost ready to bet my sacred "..." on it.

But yes... you can post at almost the same time with two different names IF you have a really quick computer and really quick fingers... guilty.. but it was in the past... Does anybody remember the annoying but quite astute "LetTheDjTry?"... giggle giggle... :p

Don't worry if you Google up the ten little indians poem, I am not deranged, just a little insane times... but you all have been very nice at thinking I could think this up... I do have an idea... but it will be fool proof! hahahahahheheheh hhoooo HA... :D

Oh let me in on the plot... 10 people are brought to an island and one by one the are put to death... everyone starts looking at eachother.. me for one. I am not the perpetrator of this elaborate Jynx.

Love you all its been fun ... I wonder if we will ever know... If it is Da Judge he may have mercy on us. :eek:

If it is you Obie1 you are slick. but I love ya.

I Still stick to my love ...my nemesis..you will cause me harm Me Judge.. there can not be anyone higher than you ( turn your heads if you cannot stand gushy stuff) if this is not you... you have competition... this has a masculine taint... hmmm? Naaahhh Tis you...has to be... or I don't know the smell of Mimosa...

Nope still love ya my dear Judge....
It isn't me. I was still thinking it was you until the end.

I still think it was a regular member but it was all in fun. The post is hilarious and it was worth a good laugh. I don't know if it was DA JUDGE, it could have been. He has the writing skills and the sense of humor.

I'm not sure if I remember LetTheDjTry or not but it didn't match anything when I googled it. You should link us. :D

I'm pretty sure that Wayne was Veronica but I could be wrong. :p

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
It isn't me. I was still thinking it was you until the end.

I still think it was a regular member but it was all in fun. The post is hilarious and it was worth a good laugh. I don't know if it was DA JUDGE, it could have been. He has the writing skills and the sense of humor.

I'm not sure if I remember LetTheDjTry or not but it didn't match anything when I googled it. You should link us. :D

I'm pretty sure that Wayne was Veronica but I could be wrong. :p
Yep. You are wrong. :)

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
Yep. You are wrong. :)
Dang, I was pretty sure that was you.

Good morning anyway. I'm waiting to see if some weird and wild stories pop up today :D

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
Dang, I was pretty sure that was you.

Good morning anyway. I'm waiting to see if some weird and wild stories pop up today :D
Good morning.

As much as I would like to take credit for the Shawn/Shayne busting Wayne out of jail story, it just wasn't me. Darn it! That was funny!!!

Well, I've got to get dressed for work. I'll try to check in later.

Have fun. Let me know of any more strange posts.

W

WandaJune

I'm so humiliated, angry and scared

I never expected Wayne to escape last night. He caught me on your website and started yelling at me about airing our dirty laundry in public.

Then Shawn and Shayne came over and Shawn yelled at me that I was a stupid C-word and explained to me what a bar exam is. I just feel so totally humiliated. They made me write my last post pretending that this was all a joke.

I am just so angry. Angry about Wayne, angry about the stupid bartender, angry about Wayne's stupid friends, angry about them drinking all that rotgut liquor from their stupid still out back, angry that all three of them are passed out drunk in the kitchen right now. Can't even feed the stupid dog because Shawn's head is in his dish.

What can I do? What if the police show up? Will I be in trouble with them? I didn't know anything about this, honest.

rmet4nzkx

WandaJune said:
I never expected Wayne to escape last night. He caught me on your website and started yelling at me about airing our dirty laundry in public.

Then Shawn and Shayne came over and Shawn yelled at me that I was a stupid C-word and explained to me what a bar exam is. I just feel so totally humiliated. They made me write my last post pretending that this was all a joke.

I am just so angry. Angry about Wayne, angry about the stupid bartender, angry about Wayne's stupid friends, angry about them drinking all that rotgut liquor from their stupid still out back, angry that all three of them are passed out drunk in the kitchen right now. Can't even feed the stupid dog because Shawn's head is in his dish.

What can I do? What if the police show up? Will I be in trouble with them? I didn't know anything about this, honest.
Leave the house, call the police. They will be happy to collect all three of them, no problem. If you don't do this, you will be charged with aiding and abedding and your solicitors license will be revoked! ;)

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:

You need to drag them all to the fruit cellar and tie them up. Once they are tied up and you are sure that they cannot get away you need to take out your Bible, wrap it in a blanket and pound them with it until the spirit hits them. Don't let them fool you either, profanity is not speaking in tongues. :eek:

Then you need to feed poor ole Blue and have him stand guard over the menfolk. Don't turn them loose until you know that they have converted from their evil ways or they might be a right bit mad at you. :cool:

rmet4nzkx

Obnoxious1 said:
You need to drag them all to the fruit cellar and tie them up. Once they are tied up and you are sure that they cannot get away you need to take out your Bible, wrap it in a blanket and pound them with it until the spirit hits them. Don't let them fool you either, profanity is not speaking in tongues. :eek:

Then you need to feed poor ole Blue and have him stand guard over the menfolk. Don't turn them loose until you know that they have converted from their evil ways or they might be a right bit mad at you. :cool:
Well I think calling the police is a better idea, but if she decides to pray them through, again, she should call her pastor and the church board and have them come over and hold a rightous prayer meeting in case any of them deamons gets loose and invades her spirit. They might also anoint them all with motor oil. She should also disrobe and wear a simple tunic of sack cloth and not her Sunday go to meeting clothes and Big Hair.

She should bind them in Dict Tape. ;)

O

Obnoxious1

rmet4nzkx said:
Well I think calling the police is a better idea, but if she decides to pray them through, again, she should call her pastor and the church board and have them come over and hold a rightous prayer meeting in case any of them deamons gets loose and invades her spirit. They might also anoint them all with motor oil. She should also disrobe and wear a simple tunic of sack cloth and not her Sunday go to meeting clothes and Big Hair.

She should bind them in Dict Tape. ;)
I agree with everything except calling a down home prayer meeting and I only disagree with that because it's Arkansas. If they bring the preacher he might insist on a sexual cleansing which could enrage Wayne causing him to break free of his dict tape bondage. :eek:

Her best bet is to keep pounding them with the spirit until all three of them are moved by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">