• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
That was why I sent you guys the PM that I did. I really thought it was one of you at first.
Who did you interact with yesterday besides us? I myself didn't know until yesterday that you were from Arkansas. Which thread was that in? I don't remember.

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
Who did you interact with yesterday besides us? I myself didn't know until yesterday that you were from Arkansas. Which thread was that in? I don't remember.
That post was on the Juvenile Law post that everyone was on. I cannot remember which one it is now. I talk with several people through PM and email and they all have a sense of humor and creativity or I wouldn't talk with them.

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
Maybe...maybe not.
Any of the regular posters would just tell me that I'm an idiot without making this type of post. The post is a concentration of everything that we joke about on this board so I still suspect a regular poster.

The person didn't ever get vulgar or nasty at any point and addressed everything at least somewhat playfully.

It could all be a coincidence and I stumbled on it. Wouldn't a regular member of the board have posted this or something like it in the criminal law forum if they were trying to act maliciously towards me?

It is possible that it is someone who thinks I'm rude or mean but it didn't damage me in any way, I thought it was funny so if they were trying to lash out it didn't work.

BlondiePB

Obnoxious1 said:
Any of the regular posters would just tell me that I'm an idiot without making this type of post. The post is a concentration of everything that we joke about on this board so I still suspect a regular poster.

The person didn't ever get vulgar or nasty at any point and addressed everything at least somewhat playfully.

It could all be a coincidence and I stumbled on it. Wouldn't a regular member of the board have posted this or something like it in the criminal law forum if they were trying to act maliciously towards me?

It is possible that it is someone who thinks I'm rude or mean but it didn't damage me in any way, I thought it was funny so if they were trying to lash out it didn't work.
Perhaps someone targeted you and knew that we all would be posting on the thread.

Definitely not any of the attorneys. They wouldn't utilize their time this way. Think about who would "toy" with WOW. It is my opinon one of the regular members would have done this sooner. Also think about what recent poster has attacked legal advice. Once someone cools off, tatics can change.

Wouls everyone just stop this

Hi,

This is Wayne. Look, Wanda is my girlfriend, but to tell you the truth she's kinda dingy. I just got home and she's telling me that now she's a lawyer which is crazy. Went to a bar..sheesh give me a break.

I told the crazy broad that I didn't need a lawyer because I was going to bust out and that's just what I did.

Shawn from next door and his twin brother Shayne showed up in their pickup truck and pulled the bars off a window. Left the bumper there. Didn't have time to stop and get it.

But anyway. Thanks for helping Wanda but please stop encouraging her, she's kinda dingy.

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
Perhaps someone targeted you and knew that we all would be posting on the thread.

Definitely not any of the attorneys. They wouldn't utilize their time this way. Think about who would "toy" with WOW. It is my opinon one of the regular members would have done this sooner. Also think about what recent poster has attacked legal advice. Once someone cools off, tatics can change.
Look at the writing style. Except for the one post that contains an ellipse it is written by someone who can write. Most of the people who get angry with us cannot spell or write. The pizza boy really couldn't spell or write. :eek:

Veronica1228

Wayne POTZ said:
Hi,

This is Wayne. Look, Wanda is my girlfriend, but to tell you the truth she's kinda dingy. I just got home and she's telling me that now she's a lawyer which is crazy. Went to a bar..sheesh give me a break.

I told the crazy broad that I didn't need a lawyer because I was going to bust out and that's just what I did.

Shawn from next door and his twin brother Shayne showed up in their pickup truck and pulled the bars off a window. Left the bumper there. Didn't have time to stop and get it.

But anyway. Thanks for helping Wanda but please stop encouraging her, she's kinda dingy.
........and now the plot thickens!!!

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
........and now the plot thickens!!!
I don't believe that is the same poster. I'm waiting for Jerry Springer to show up though.

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
I don't believe that is the same poster. I'm waiting for Jerry Springer to show up though.
There is no way that Shawn and Shayne pulled the bars off of a jail cell window with their pick up truck. This isn't an episode of The Brady Bunch for crying out loud!!!

W

WandaJune

Thanks Everybody

Time for bed. I'm getting tired so time to give up. The answer is in post #2 - someone was at work and got bored.

Nope, I'm not a regular.

Nope, I'm not targeting anyone.

Nope, I don't dislike this website.

Just thought I'd ask a dumb question and it grew from there.

Good night.

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
Time for bed. I'm getting tired so time to give up. The answer is in post #2 - someone was at work and got bored.

Nope, I'm not a regular.

Nope, I'm not targeting anyone.

Nope, I don't dislike this website.

Just thought I'd ask a dumb question and it grew from there.

Good night.
I thought that it was all in fun. You hit on all of our forum jokes, are you a lurker?

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
Oh well, it has given us something to do between bouts of working. :D
I wish it had been a Senior Member. It was fun guessing and then we could have had a big "reveal."

Hmmmm. Maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">