• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica1228

BlondiePB said:
Hello, Jennifer, taking your meds regulary so that you can create?
No, I don't think that Lassie has come home. It's not nearly pointed or mean enough. Plus, does she even know Ob1?

S

seniorjudge

Okay, I have had my people on it and Wanda June is EITHER

Michael Jackson

or

Jennifer Anniston.

I get them two mixed up.

Veronica1228

You all realize the only way to prove who Wanda isn't don't you? Next time she is all on we all have to make ourselves visible at the same time. That would prove it.

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
She did post today that she was taking lessons from Judgy.
I was thinking her because of the sense of humor and the use of ellipses in one of the Wanda posts. Count the dots Wanda used, it's the same as our buddy and in the same style. :cool:

It's also very playful, like the scenarios ENIASNE makes when a post doesn't make much sense.

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
You all realize the only way to prove who Wanda isn't don't you? Next time she is all on we all have to make ourselves visible at the same time. That would prove it.
Not entirely. A person can have two different types of browsers open and be signed in with two different accounts. I noticed that on my laptop one day when I was using firefox and explorer.

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
I was thinking her because of the sense of humor and the use of ellipses in one of the Wanda posts. Count the dots Wanda used, it's the same as our buddy and in the same style. :cool:

It's also very playful, like the scenarios ENIASNE makes when a post doesn't make much sense.
Why won't you guys believe me??? I was watching everyone carefully and it is NOT Enasni.

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
Right, Obie1. Ask something that can be instantly answered.
After I asked the county question I came back in and looked, Wanda was reading the post after I had posted it then left. She came back and replied about five minutes later, so she was googling Arkansas counties.

BlondiePB

seniorjudge said:
Okay, I have had my people on it and Wanda June is EITHER

Michael Jackson

or

Jennifer Anniston.

I get them two mixed up.
With all their similarities, I get them mixed up too.

Rushia

Obnoxious1 said:
Not entirely. A person can have two different types of browsers open and be signed in with two different accounts. I noticed that on my laptop one day when I was using firefox and explorer.
This also helps prove my innocence as my hubby and I have this too and his name is cjarr, (he is at work right now and a lowly peon like me). I am also a computer retard and don't even know how to set up another name.

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
No, I don't think that Lassie has come home. It's not nearly pointed or mean enough. Plus, does she even know Ob1?
It just doesn't seem malicious to me. Maybe I'm being naive but it seems playful.

Oh hell, I wonder if my IM buddy finally decided to join us?

BlondiePB

Obnoxious1 said:
After I asked the county question I came back in and looked, Wanda was reading the post after I had posted it then left. She came back and replied about five minutes later, so she was googling Arkansas counties.
Don't just love it when they have to look up something that they should know.

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
It just doesn't seem malicious to me. Maybe I'm being naive but it seems playful.

Oh hell, I wonder if my IM buddy finally decided to join us?
Yes, I agree. That's why I think it is a friend and not a foe.

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
Yes, I agree. That's why I think it is a friend and not a foe.
That was why I sent you guys the PM that I did. I really thought it was one of you at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">