• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondiePB

Obnoxious1 said:
I agree with Blondie, it's a fun post directed towards me which is why I suspected you guys.

I posted about being from Arkansas yesterday and this showed up. It is a regular poster, look at the writing, it's too good to be any of our trolls, and it's funny.
Other choices, IMO, are MrStoner and BB (BB is a Razorback).

Rushia

Veronica1228 said:
I've got it. It's HOT TODDY!!!!
Would have he been able to resist flirting with us? Actually, I didn't get a pm recently, but now that you mention it, I think she told me.

Rushia

OK, we gotta figure this out soon. I have to get some sleep and it'll be deleted before I get home tomorrow!!

Veronica1228

rmet4nzkx said:
Paridise is on vacation at the Lake, she left Rico behind it's not Paridise, Rico or me!
I don't know rmet. You are the only one of us who was not around when Wanda was on. I still suspect you!

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
Other choices, IMO, are MrStoner and BB (BB is a Razorback).
I was thinking YAG for a little while. It hits on all of the forum jokes but it doesn't read as malicious to me, just funny.

If a regular posted had intentionally wanted to target me or my posts they would just say it. It would not be the first time I was told that I was wrong by a regular poster and the regulars aren't afraid to admonish a person when they are wrong, no matter who it is. Also, before today I have never posted on the civil rights board. I usually only post in the criminal law forum unless one of you directs me towards a post. The only reason I saw the post was because I checked a posters history and I noticed a double post.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
All I know is, it wasn't me. I'm not nearly clever enough to be that dumb.

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
I don't know rmet. You are the only one of us who was not around when Wanda was on. I still suspect you!
As much as I love rmet she makes too many typos. Look at the way it is written.

I still think it could have been ENIASNE because of the use of ellipses in one of the posts. ;) She would also know that it would be Judge bait. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">