• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seniorjudge

WandaJune said:
Great news everyone!

I was going to go down to the bar tomorrow, but when I got off work I ran smack into pastor Bobby Ray who was on his way downtown to reach out and witness to some prostitutes so I hitched a ride with him.

obnoxious1: I don't think you gave me the correct address. When I got to 400 west markham street it turned out to be some kind of library or something. But just a bit down the street was a sports bar or something. I walked in and asked and sure enough...they give the test!!! It was easy and I didn't even have to take my clothes off. Only had to pay 50 dollars.

I passed and the bartender wrote down on the back of a coaster that I am now a lawyer and he told me that I should get the official paperwork in a couple of weeks.

So tomorrow I am going to take my coaster down to the courthouse and get the case re-opened!

note to racer72: I know about that landover baptist church web site. It is satirical and makes fun of christians so I don't approve of it. Also, I've never been a big fan of satire.
It was easy and I didn't even have to take my clothes off.

You were obviously in the wrong place.

Try again.

Also, they do not give you coasters: you get those nice monogrammed napkins.

You are exceptionally naive.

ENASNI

um

seniorjudge said:
It was easy and I didn't even have to take my clothes off.

You were obviously in the wrong place.

Try again.

Also, they do not give you coasters: you get those nice monogrammed napkins.

You are exceptionally naive.
$50.00 dollars down the drain... so sad.

rmet4nzkx

Solicitor lawyer not!

WandaJune said:
Great news everyone!

I was going to go down to the bar tomorrow, but when I got off work I ran smack into pastor Bobby Ray who was on his way downtown to reach out and witness to some prostitutes so I hitched a ride with him.

obnoxious1: I don't think you gave me the correct address. When I got to 400 west markham street it turned out to be some kind of library or something. But just a bit down the street was a sports bar or something. I walked in and asked and sure enough...they give the test!!! It was easy and I didn't even have to take my clothes off. Only had to pay 50 dollars.

I passed and the bartender wrote down on the back of a coaster that I am now a lawyer and he told me that I should get the official paperwork in a couple of weeks.

So tomorrow I am going to take my coaster down to the courthouse and get the case re-opened!

note to racer72: I know about that landover baptist church web site. It is satirical and makes fun of christians so I don't approve of it. Also, I've never been a big fan of satire.
OMG,
Dear Jane, you are sooooooooo confused.
You just bought a "solicitors" business license. Solicitor's are British attorney's not American Attorneys. You didn't pass the bar and become an attorney. Butt you can just go down the street and solicite to your heart's content. :D :D

S

seniorjudge

Rushia said:
Maybe they didn't want her too, hence the 50.00 ;) .
I would have to closely examine the evidence before I could make a learned decision....

O

Obnoxious1

rmet4nzkx said:
OMG,
Dear Jane, you are sooooooooo confused.
You just bought a "solicitors" business license. Solicitor's are British attorney's not American Attorneys. You didn't pass the bar and become an attorney. Butt you can just go down the street and solicite to your heart's content. :D :D
Soliciting school children is what got her into trouble in the first place :eek:

Pretend you did not read that if you are sensitive. :eek:

ENASNI

Hmm

Our little WandaJune gets around.

Kurt Vonnegut wrote a play about her, and she also has a song about her by
the band Strange Botique.

Happy Birthday Wanda June

Happy Birthday Wanda June I can't wait to believe your ruin I'll see you soon
Sometimes caught humming to myself I have always known that I would take this road
But yesterday I did not know that it would be today time seemed slow
My little sweetheart every day is your birthday Wanda June
Shaboom Shaboom I've been waiting...
And all we need is love everyone needs love
So let Manson sleep tonight he's the quiet peaceful type
put his reasons between his eyes what a waste of life
And all we need is love everyone needs love

http://www.vonnegutweb.com/vonnegutia/drama/hbwj.html

She sure gets around!

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
Great news everyone!

Wanda, you missed the correct bar. I'm afraid that everyone else is correct.

I'm not in the Little Rock area but I visit occasionally and I usually like to make at stop at this bar but don't take them too seriously unless they offer you the premium legal package, which requires you to act as a target when people attempt to pelt bad comedians with rotting fruit. You can do that either with or without clothing. If no one tosses any fruit that night then you will have to keep going back.

You could also try this bar but I believe they will require nudity and $50.

Don't be fooled by these scams, seniorjudge is right, they will not issue a coaster they will give you a cap to wear. So that you are not taken in by imitations I have provided you with a picture. Do not accept your new hat unless it is bright yellow with black wording on it.

Once you get your legal career secured then please reopen your case. As I stated in an earlier message, you should request Billy Don for a judge. He will be more sympathetic to your cause. I believe he once set a child on fire in order to set the child free of evil spirits. :eek:

W

WandaJune

Now that I'm a lawyer, can I start giving legal advice?

Oh, and to rmest4nkx, I never said I passed the bar. I said that I went into the bar.

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
Okay, enough is enough. Which one of you is Wanda?????? :confused:
I am thinking it's either rmet or ENASNI and I'm leaning towards ENASNI. I love you rmet but you make a lot of typos when you write. :eek:

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:
Now that I'm a lawyer, can I start giving legal advice?

Oh, and to rmest4nkx, I never said I passed the bar. I said that I went into the bar.
Please read message #41, it contains important information for you.

ENASNI

Obnoxious1 said:
I am thinking it's either rmet or ENASNI and I'm leaning towards ENASNI. I love you rmet but you make a lot of typos when you write. :eek:
No my dear Obie1... tis not me... my Vote is for Da Judge to tell you the truth. Or someone outside Like BB or YAG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">