• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica1228

ENASNI said:
No my dear Obie1... tis not me... my Vote is for Da Judge to tell you the truth. Or someone outside Like BB or YAG...
I was thinking Breezy too, but it could be YAG. At least we can eliminate the three of us now. It could be rmet, but I don't know.

Wanda, who are you???

Rushia

I've already said it's not me!! I worked from 4 am to 2:30 pm. I didn't even know about this until I got a pm about it. Right now I'm too tired to even pretend that I'm that dumb. :D

BlondiePB

Veronica1228 said:
I was thinking Breezy too, but it could be YAG. At least we can eliminate the three of us now. It could be rmet, but I don't know.

Wanda, who are you???
OP is soooo lost - just like pizza boy!

O

Obnoxious1

I agree with Blondie, it's a fun post directed towards me which is why I suspected you guys.

I posted about being from Arkansas yesterday and this showed up. It is a regular poster, look at the writing, it's too good to be any of our trolls, and it's funny.

O

Obnoxious1

BlondiePB said:
The post is, IMO, targeted at Obie1 and her giving legal advice.
It is possible that it is suppose to imply that my advice should be ignored because I am from Arkansas, but the situation is too funny and it honestly doesn't read as malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">