• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help - Need legal information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENASNI

Nobody thinks it's Da Judge? I know I have a one track mind when it comes to him :eek: ... but its kinda his style...

rmet4nzkx

Veronica1228 said:
I don't know rmet. You are the only one of us who was not around when Wanda was on. I still suspect you!
That's because I always watch AMC and ONTL at that time. It wasn't me.

O

Obnoxious1

ENASNI said:
Nobody thinks it's Da Judge?
It is possible, he does have the sense of humor for it. I'm still thinking that it could be you ;)

Veronica1228

Obnoxious1 said:
As much as I love rmet she makes too many typos. Look at the way it is written.

I still think it could have been ENIASNE because of the use of ellipses in one of the posts. ;) She would also know that it would be Judge bait. :D
No, it's not Enasni. I was checking carefully, and Wanda is not an "invisible" member. Her light was green at the same time Enasni posted. That's how we can definitely eliminate you, me, Enasni, Rushia, and Blondie. Everyone else is still a suspect!

W

WandaJune

Nope

I'm really really really sorry. No, I am not a regular, just a first time poster who was honestly seeking legal advice. Believe me, I never intended this to be funny and frankly fail to see where you find any humor here.

Never would have posted had I known what a hornet's nest I stirred up.

rmet4nzkx

WandaJune said:
I'm really really really sorry. No, I am not a regular, just a first time poster who was honestly seeking legal advice. Believe me, I never intended this to be funny and frankly fail to see where you find any humor here.

See it's not me, she was typing hers in at the same time as me, I don't type that fast.

O

Obnoxious1

WandaJune said:

Okay, tell me what the weather was like in Little Rock two days ago. Tell me within a minute.

rmet4nzkx

Rushia said:
There are always commercials.....
That's when I go peeee or switch to Court TV to get caught up on Jacko's case. No see she was posting at the same time as me I couldn't log off and on and type a new post in less than 1 minute. It's not me. :mad:

Rushia

rmet4nzkx said:
That's when I go peeee or switch to Court TV to get caught up on Jacko's case. No see she was posting at the same time as me I couldn't log off and on and type a new post in less than 1 minute. It's not me. :mad:
I'm sorry, I took it back.

BlondiePB

WandaJune said:

Hello, Jennifer, taking your meds regulary so that you can create?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">