• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hey Bloopy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The seniors could have been wayyyyyyyy harder on me. The way I presented my story here made me sound like a knocked up, baby mama, freeloader, run away peice of crap. (and I HAVEN'T deleted my original threads, if you'd like to see) If I presented my case in court in the state of mind that I was in when I first posted, a judge probably would have laughed in my face. Now, I have a much better feeling of what I'm in for.... so a sincere thank you to those who contribute here.
Damn I must not have posted to you or if I did you read it as meant.

I have also learned about mama drama, daddy drama, there is no "we" in step-parents, the magic uterus,
Slight change in terminology -- it is not magic uterus but bronzed uterus or BU. Though if it was a magic uterus we might as call it Puff.

pudding, and a LOT of legal terminology. A lot of what "newbies" post here makes me laugh, and a lot makes me thankful that I'm not in that situation.
And just think -- a lot of what pro se people do in court makes judges laugh at best and pissed at worst. Not saying some pro se individuals don't have their acts together but the average pro se person doesn't.

So, when I began I thought I had the most unique situation, and I learned that there are a lot of uniques out there.
Which are all rather common when you break it down.

But I know that if I ask a legal question, somewhere in the thread, I will get a legal answer.
Yep you will. Unless you piss us off and no one answers you.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Couldn't the admins just correct the settings to disallow any member group under "Senior Member" from deleting posts? That would solve the entire "Don't like the answer, delete your thread" issue.

Then if the question-asker needs to have the thread removed for whatever reason, it would be up to the SMs to take care of it for them at their discretion.

Just a thought. Probably off-topic by now. :p

For the record, I heart Ohio & Bay. These evil women have helped me in many ways! ;)
I love being evil.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">