• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need to take a day off from work for a tooth extraction, what can my employer do to

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No for two reasons. One, it sounds as if there are only three employees overall, much too small for FMLA. Two, this does not fit under the definition of a serious health condition - it's only one day.

You needed a prescription pain killer? After an extraction that was simple enough for you to be totally conscrious throughout? Wow. I am really amazed by this. I've had four extractions over the last five or six years and I've never had to take even an aspirin, let alone a prescription pill. And I've returned to work within an hour of each extraction.
EXACTLY my point. I had 4 teeth pulled at once and went straight to work.

How long was the process? ~5 minutes right? Buncha crybabies on this thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">