• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Trump going to win his case and get another 4 years in office?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There is no question that Biden has a speech defect, which causes him to have to stop in mid-phrase occasionally to control it. This is well documented. He has had this problem all his life and it is not indicative of dementia.

quincy

My state and most in the surrounding areas have clear cut and dry voter identification requirements. This does potentially raise several disenfranchised voter questions but the signature matching envelopes are long gone so you have what you have. The thing that stings the most is they realized these states where doing this mail balloting thing long before it was implemented why didn't Trump's administration or any of the other concerned senators try and stop it then?

It is only a problem when it is a problem and I am not sure that it wasn't so much that people in those states voting for Biden but rather voting for the hatred of Trump. Trump will ultimately not win and will not get another 4 years so I do not know what will be comical. A president that says stupid crap and enflames half the population or a president who is mid term dementia and doesn't know where he is the other half of the time.
Your last comments apply to only one of the two men - and that would be the several-times certified loser of the election.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">