• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meeting at the police barraks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zephyr

nicole_1005 said:
My problem If I get out of this relationship I will go to jail by not having the support of getting to the State police barraks. he wants to drop child support but not mess with anything else in the courts.. the courts have always sided with them I'll never have a chance. i have my apartment I should be getting soon on low income but from my chil support If i drop the CS I can't get closer to town... He said that he would take me back and forth to work ( last time I worked was when i was pregnant i worked for three weeks we were together he was taking back and forth and i had pregnacy complications so my boss sent me home he would not pick me up istead he went home and went to bed left me sitting there for five hours untill i could finnaly get a ride home. I learned from the frist mistake on that one... it's really complicating I would love to find a way out...' and his mom will never stay out of our buisness i couldn't tell you how many times she broke us up the three weeks later try to get us back together over and over she done that.
so wait the child's father is picking you up, taking you to the station, in order to get the child in common from you for his parenting time, and then dropping you back off at home? is that right ? that can't be right that is just bleeping stupid! and you won't go to jail if he is ok with picking the kid up at your place, he would actually be setting the precedent that he is okay with that exchange point.

bononos

nicole_1005 said:
My problem If I get out of this relationship I will go to jail by not having the support of getting to the State police barraks.
So, in a round about way, your prostituting yourself to him?

everything was done through court his mom made sure that me and him was not to talk at all about this so here are a letter his mom sent me after the first court date was over to give you an idea of everything

hi BITCH just thought i would write you and let you know when aaron is here dont try to get in touch through the computer and another thing you better not call josh cause if you don't he is gonna get harrasment charges on you and i will see to that.
and as for you trying to start trouble on my family yesterday in court you don't know trouble yet your ass is had

Last edited:

Zephyr

how many times has she emailed you like that? I would be looking at how I could get an ro against her

and next time you go to court, ask the judge to clear the room, the worst he will say is no, I asked, judge granted, and my crazy exmil didn't get the pleasure of influencing anything or hearing any personal details about my life or finances

it is 16 mile for them to go to the police barraks 20 for me 9 miles from my house to theirs and visitations are set every weekend every saturday and every other sunday..

and he picks him up here b/c we are together

and nothing is worth losing my son for... the head of the child support told me that if i do not do what i'm told to by the courts then i will go to jail and my son will be haned over to his dad...

Zephyr

nicole_1005 said:
it is 16 mile for them to go to the police barraks 20 for me 9 miles from my house to theirs and visitations are set every weekend every saturday and every other sunday..

and he picks him up here b/c we are together

and nothing is worth losing my son for... the head of the child support told me that if i do not do what i'm told to by the courts then i will go to jail and my son will be haned over to his dad...

let him keep picking him up at your place

and next time you go to court, ask the judge to clear the room, the worst he will say is no, I asked, judge granted, and my crazy exmil didn't get the pleasure of influencing anything or hearing any personal details about my life or finances
huh?

she has sent me two the other one was when he left me 8 weeks of pregnacy and i quit talking to them, they kept talking about me was my friend one day and not the other and is still like that. there only nice when i bring our son up there..

what i said on there about the milage and my situation with a vehichle and after all that it was granted to meet him at the barraks

as for changing my e-mail I did new messenger e-mail everything she doen't know it

as for getting her on the e-mails i tryed they said to talk to this guy at the court house who turned out to be the head of the child support the same one who told me if i didn follow i would go to jail and lose my son they didn't do anything about it the child support officer confronted her about them and then told her notr to do it no more...

about the part where it say's that I tryed to start trouble w/ her family is when the judge asked for the visitation i asked for it to be at his grandmas house for his father smokes marajana and i didn't want my son around it... and it was still granted there... the child supoort officer said that it would be at his grandmas house and he couldn't be at his mothers house without supervision at his grandma being there but when i recieved the paper on the visitation it states his mom's house and now's theres nothing i can do about it as well as putting joint custody without it even being brought up or disscused. I am getting rail road on everything there's even been people at the court house to tell me that the child support officer was on a power trip and I should petition against these things to family court and a different judge. but it's been so long now and i'm tired of getting steped on by the court systems and his family.. that I don't know what to do anymore...

Zephyr

nicole_1005 said:
as for changing my e-mail I did new messenger e-mail everything she doen't know it

as for getting her on the e-mails i tryed they said to talk to this guy at the court house who turned out to be the head of the child support the same one who told me if i didn follow i would go to jail and lose my son they didn't do anything about it the child support officer confronted her about them and then told her notr to do it no more...

about the part where it say's that I tryed to start trouble w/ her family is when the judge asked for the visitation i asked for it to be at his grandmas house for his father smokes marajana and i didn't want my son around it... and it was still granted there... the child supoort officer said that it would be at his grandmas house and he couldn't be at his mothers house without supervision at his grandma being there but when i recieved the paper on the visitation it states his mom's house and now's theres nothing i can do about it as well as putting joint custody without it even being brought up or disscused. I am getting rail road on everything there's even been people at the court house to tell me that the child support officer was on a power trip and I should petition against these things to family court and a different judge. but it's been so long now and i'm tired of getting steped on by the court systems and his family.. that I don't know what to do anymore...

ok Nicole- I am not trying to be mean here but the reason you are getting railroaded is because you don't have a lawyer and you are uneducated. You can't afford a lawyer so you need to be VERY proactive about educating yourself, and finding out all of your options. And STOP talking to the head of CS he is just confusing the issues for you, he doesn't make the rules.

Zephyr

nicole_1005 said:
everything was done through court his mom made sure that me and him was not to talk at all about this so here are a letter his mom sent me after the first court date was over to give you an idea of everything

now it's finally gone!!!]

hi BITCH just thought i would write you and let you know when aaron is here dont try to get in touch through the computer and another thing you better not call josh cause if you don't he is gonna get harrasment charges on you and i will see to that.
and as for you trying to start trouble on my family yesterday in court you don't know trouble yet your ass is had

bononos means to get rid of the stuff that is shown in bold

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">