• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meeting at the police barraks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

nicole_1005 said:
I have filed for low income housing and for hud housing I had no idea there was such a place that donates cars never heard of it but all this takes time i've had an app in for the last three months waiting for a leave at the appartments i am not just sitting on my kicker I am doing things to help all this out but it takes time and there not giving me any which you'll say they don't have to give me any time i know.... I'm on here to have someone to talk about it and maybe help me out on some ideas that would possibly help more than what i'm doing or has already been done.
Call the Salvation Army re: car donations.

And yes, I know that things take time. HOWEVER - you don't have a lot of choices here.

Zephyr

WANNACRY said:
nicole could you please pm me, I think this thread has become unproductive for you, I am happy to answer your questions as much as I can but I think it 's taken up a lot of forum space without actually getting anywhere, because it seems like you are not understanding some basic concepts, and it also seems as if you may be unaware of many community resources available to you, I can help you with that as well.

helllloooo.....

k found out that part now it say's that i have private messages blocked can't find a way to unblock it went to my profile can't find a way to edit :confused: :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">