• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meeting at the police barraks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i only talked to the head of child support is b/c thats where they told me to go for the letters and i stopped talking to the child support officer when i figured out she was playing sides... i have asked a lawyer on these things and he said that not much i could do about it but try for a petition for family court b/c he has had a lot of phone calls in the last 6 months of the child support officer being on a power trip of putting down what she thinks is right. my sister used to work at the court house even she tells me that i should just leave it alone i don't have the family to help me get back and forth or the friends to help me... Is there no way to go through another court system or if i moved to one of the surronding co's, could i put it through there court system.. ??? :confused:

bononos

nicole_1005 said:
i only talked to the head of child support is b/c thats where they told me to go for the letters and i stopped talking to the child support officer when i figured out she was playing sides... i have asked a lawyer on these things and he said that not much i could do about it but try for a petition for family court b/c he has had a lot of phone calls in the last 6 months of the child support officer being on a power trip of putting down what she thinks is right. my sister used to work at the court house even she tells me that i should just leave it alone i don't have the family to help me get back and forth or the friends to help me... Is there no way to go through another court system or if i moved to one of the surronding co's, could i put it through there court system.. ??? :confused:
Blah...blah...blah...
You've exhausted this.
I feel like I'm talking to the teacher on Charlie Brown...wah,wah,woh,wah...since we’ve been on a cartoon kick today! :D

i had just got back on to read it sry i edited it

what if it was taken out of the court system and i filed for cs in another co.. would that work that way everything wouldn't get screwed up and now that i know more to protect myself from this?

Zephyr

nicole_1005 said:
i had just got back on to read it sry i edited it

what if it was taken out of the court system and i filed for cs in another co.. would that work that way everything wouldn't get screwed up and now that i know more to protect myself from this?

no...that won't work either

bononos

WANNACRY said:
no, nicole it has to be done there
Last note...
I can just picture your tone of voice while saying this, head shakling slighty no, and your eyes ever so slightly rolled.
He He!
Ta-Ta!

Zephyr

bononos said:
Last note...
I can just picture your tone of voice while saying this, head shakling slighty no, and your eyes ever so slightly rolled.
He He!
Ta-Ta!

we have a seer amongst us!!!! ROTFLMAO
:D

CJane

Holy mother of all the gods. I thought my life was messed up.

Nicole - get a job. get a car. follow the court order. It's that simple, and yes, those are your only options.

You can sit around and woe is me all you want to, but the bottom line is, if you want to keep your son, you HAVE to do these things. No judge is going to give a rat's a$$ that you're broke and can't afford a car - there are places that donate cars to the indigent FIND ONE. There has to be an employment assistance center in your area CONTACT THEM. File for section 8 housing.

Get off your kick that the system hates you. There's a reason that the judge ordered a neutral drop off, and it's not just because your boyfriend lacks the cajones to stand up to his mother.

Break up with the loser once and for all.

Be a grown up.

so it has to be in that co even if i lived in another co... say if i lived in one co he lived in another and everything was taken out of courts signed by me and him... and i posted a case to a new co.. no records in any other courts. why would it be transfered to his co.. and not mine?

I really don't mea to be a bother but I'm just tired of being everyones stepping stone... and not having a say when it comes to my life and my childs... and them making me do something that I just can't I have tryed to find ways to get there and back I have talked to all my friends and family and half my family is in the military as is most my friends so they are never around and the others I have talked to told me they are just to busy to help me every weekend

CJane

nicole_1005 said:
so it has to be in that co even if i lived in another co... say if i lived in one co he lived in another and everything was taken out of courts signed by me and him...
If it's possible to get him to agree to something out of court - what were you doing IN COURT?

If you could actually compose a visitation agreement, agree to it, sign it and get him to sign it, you could then file it with the courts without ever setting foot in a court room.

And child support has nothing to do with this.

And you can't just move counties to make filing easier.

Zephyr

nicole could you please pm me, I think this thread has become unproductive for you, I am happy to answer your questions as much as I can but I think it 's taken up a lot of forum space without actually getting anywhere, because it seems like you are not understanding some basic concepts, and it also seems as if you may be unaware of many community resources available to you, I can help you with that as well.

Last edited:
I have filed for low income housing and for hud housing I had no idea there was such a place that donates cars never heard of it but all this takes time i've had an app in for the last three months waiting for a leave at the appartments i am not just sitting on my kicker I am doing things to help all this out but it takes time and there not giving me any which you'll say they don't have to give me any time i know.... I'm on here to have someone to talk about it and maybe help me out on some ideas that would possibly help more than what i'm doing or has already been done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">