• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MICHIGAN COMPANY OF EX - ALL MY NAME ON PAPERS - HE STOLE MILLIONS FROM ME

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayrollHRGuy

• I am the registered agent until 2016
  • Have my signature in agreements with the customer
  • I have business expenses
  • Business email
  • Correspondences
  • and all kind of documentations showing that I was involved with the company.
Nothing in the above even begins to show you have any ownership interest in the company. Is there anything other than the above that makes you think you do?

What is in the "Correspondences"?

I could cite everything you wrote above with my current employer. I have no ownership interest.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Nothing in the above even begins to show you have any ownership interest in the company. Is there anything other than the above that makes you think you do?

What is in the "Correspondences"?

I could cite everything you wrote above with my current employer. I have no ownership interest.
Agreed - 30 years with my present company, and I have the same ownership interest in it as I had 31 years ago (none).

Just Blue

Hi everyone,

I live in Michigan. I have been living together with the father of my kids for 15 years.
We built up a company in 2013 which makes millions now.
  • I am the registered agent until 2016
  • Have my signature in agreements with the customer
  • I have business expenses
  • Business email
  • Correspondences
  • and all kind of documentations showing that I was involved with the company.
We are separated and he took me out from all of the records and he said I do not have any right on the company.

Please help me. I need to understand if I can have my rights and stolen millions back.
How can I prove anything?
Do I even have any right?

I am ready to offer a percentage of what I can get from my ex, to a good business law attorney.
Thanks.
S.
You would be better off with a family law attorney to assist with your Custody/Support case.

Zigner

Interestingly, if the man has NOT "stole [sic] millions" from the OP, then the OP has just defamed the man and can get sued for it.

mich_mom

Interestingly, if the man has NOT "stole [sic] millions" from the OP, then the OP has just defamed the man and can get sued for it.
I am desperately looking for help, I lived with that guy 20 years, have 2 kids from him!
He stole my 20 years! by lying to me and saying that I own the company and everything! He left me and my kids, now he has all the money, he enjoys his life in another state.
Don't you have any other thing to do, instead of making some non-relevant comments here which are not even helpful!
You don't even know him or me, or our lives and how me and my kids suffered meanwhile him enjoying his life.
This is just not fair!

Al I wanted was a just solution or to see if even I have any chance claiming for the company!

No thank you to you!

Zigner

I am desperately looking for help, I lived with that guy 20 years, have 2 kids from him!
He stole my 20 years! by lying to me and saying that I own the company and everything! He left me and my kids, now he has all the money, he enjoys his life in another state.
Don't you have any other thing to do, instead of making some non-relevant comments here which are not even helpful!
You don't even know him or me, or our lives and how me and my kids suffered meanwhile him enjoying his life.
This is just not fair!

Al I wanted was a just solution or to see if even I have any chance claiming for the company!

No thank you to you!
You publicly stated that the man committed a crime by stealing money from you. You should NOT do that because it can open YOU up to liability for defamation. My statement is entirely relevant. Protect yourself by NOT making such claims.

PayrollHRGuy

This is just not fair!

No thank you to you!
You may very well own part of the company. BUT you haven't written anything that would point towards you owning any of the company. You need a lawyer.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
This is just not fair!

No thank you to you!
Reread post #18.

You have minor children. Focus on that. He is legally obligated to provide for his children - petition for custody and child support.

One of the reasons your claims sound so implausible is that you have posted nothing that would indicate that you have the ability to significantly help a multimillion dollar company prosper.

By the way, had you been married, the business might be considered a marital asset. However, you lack that piece of paper, and that changes your legal situation substantially.

Eekamouse

This is just not fair!

No thank you to you!
How did he steal 20 years from you? You were free to leave at any time. You didn't even have a marriage certificate to hold you there. What work did you ever do for the company? Did you receive a paycheck?

mich_mom

Reread post #18.

You have minor children. Focus on that. He is legally obligated to provide for his children - petition for custody and child support.

One of the reasons your claims sound so implausible is that you have posted nothing that would indicate that you have the ability to significantly help a multimillion dollar company prosper.

By the way, had you been married, the business might be considered a marital asset. However, you lack that piece of paper, and that changes your legal situation substantially.
I was married to that guy in Turkey and he forced me t
How did he steal 20 years from you? You were free to leave at any time. You didn't even have a marriage certificate to hold you there. What work did you ever do for the company? Did you receive a paycheck?
I was married in Turkey in 2002, this guy forced me to sign some papers and he had completed a divorce in Turkey by bribery in 2005. I have never been in a court, in front of a judge for divorce in Turkey. I was still thinking that I was married. EVen years later, in 2008 and 2009, we had kids. I did not question the ownership of anything since I always trusted him and assumed I can rely on my marriage. We did our tax returns as a married couple every year, we did will/trust for our kids as parents, and he also had mentioned the company was started on my name. I was not asking a lot because I was assuming everything is half/half owned anyway.
We broke up in 2016 - I started my divorce case here in Michigan and he motioned it by saying that we were already divorced and this divorce case to be canceled in Michigan. After his motion, during the court, the judge did not even let me or my attorney talk. The judge said that I am legally divorced in Turkey as it could be seen from the paperwork he provided and I can not divorce here in Michigan. I was totally disappointed with the situation.
As in Michigan, the law does not give me any rights if I live together with someone or even if I have kids from him! So he ended up, keeping all the money, properties, and the company.

This is why I am saying that he stole my 20 years with his dirty planning and actions.

I am looking for any way to at least claim the company we started.

Last edited:

Zigner

I am looking for any way to at least claim the company we started.
You have posted absolutely nothing that would lead us to believe that you are in any way entitled to his company for which you worked. Please do as suggested above - there really is nothing else you can gain by complaining here.

mich_mom

You have posted absolutely nothing that would lead us to believe that you are in any way entitled to his company for which you worked. Please do as suggested above - there really is nothing else you can gain by complaining here.
I really do not understand why you have this attitude.

I do not have any proof. All I have is the company article, some customer agreements with my signature on them, correspondence with the vendors, negotiation, my name listed as a registered agent, and that's it. I did not get paid for anything I have done for the company even if in some agreements I am listed as the Managing Director, or VP or even 100% Shareholder.
My question to the community is if I may ask, where can I get the information about the ownership of the company.
What should I focus on? Where should I start?

I have worked and still working in an automotive supplier company and whatever I did for his company was taking whole my after regular work hours and weekend hours.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">